Stirling Council Tender for HR and Payroll System
Attractive and user friendly screens; Extensive employee and manager self-service functionality, providing direct access to relevant data, and the ability for individuals to update/amend data as appropriate (for up to 5 000 employees/users).
United Kingdom-Stirling: Time accounting or human resources software package
Section I: Contracting authority
I.1)Name, addresses and contact point(s)
Teith House, Kerse Road
Contact point(s): Corporate Operations
For the attention of: Anna Nicol
FK7 7QA Stirling
Telephone: +44 845233301
General address of the contracting authority: http://www.stirling.gov.uk/procurement
Address of the buyer profile: http://www.publiccontractsscotland.gov.uk/search/Search_AuthProfile.aspx?ID=AA00146
Electronic access to information: www.publiccontractsscotland.gov.uk
Electronic submission of tenders and requests to participate: www.publiccontractsscotland.gov.uk
Further information can be obtained from: The above mentioned contact point(s)
Specifications and additional documents (including documents for competitive dialogue and a dynamic purchasing system) can be obtained from: The above mentioned contact point(s)
Tenders or requests to participate must be sent to: The above mentioned contact point(s)
I.2)Type of the contracting authority
I.4)Contract award on behalf of other contracting authorities
Section II: Object of the contract
II.1.1)Title attributed to the contract by the contracting authority:
II.1.2)Type of contract and location of works, place of delivery or of performance
Service category No 7: Computer and related services
Main site or location of works, place of delivery or of performance: Stirling.
NUTS code UK
II.1.3)Information about a public contract, a framework agreement or a dynamic purchasing system (DPS)
II.1.5)Short description of the contract or purchase(s)
— Attractive and user friendly screens,
— Extensive employee and manager self-service functionality, providing direct access to relevant data, and the ability for individuals to update/amend data as appropriate (for up to 5 000 employees/users),
— Electronic forms, which can be completed and submitted electronically,
— Automated processes and prompts,
— Workflow options and electronic toolkits,
— Remote access, ie, a solution which is accessible from mobile devices,
— Easy and quick access to up-to-date business intelligence,
— Integration with other corporate software.
Through the use of a new integrated HR and Payroll System, we wish to minimise the following:
— Duplication of data entry,
— Manual manipulation of data,
— Labour intensive, manual, repetitive HR and Payroll processes.
The following tender outcomes are essential:
— The immediate commencement of a comprehensive implementation project.
— The successful implementation of full Payroll functionality and core HR modules, as a minimum, by the end of February 2017, and additional functionality soon thereafter.
— Implementation of a solution which continues to meet our key requirements for up to a 10 year period. The initial contract term is for 5 years, with two extension options, the first extending the contract for 3 years and the second for two years, for a total possible contract duration of ten years
— Implementation of a solution which enables the Council to meet its obligations in respect of an enhanced customer experience through easily accessible data and efficient (largely automated) processes.
Note: to register your interest in this notice and obtain any additional information please visit the Public Contracts Scotland Web Site athttp://www.publiccontractsscotland.gov.uk/Search/Search_Switch.aspx?ID=439851
The buyer has indicated that it will accept electronic responses to this notice via the Postbox facility. A user guide is available athttp://www.publiccontractsscotland.gov.uk/sitehelp/help_guides.aspx
Suppliers are advised to allow adequate time for uploading documents and to dispatch the electronic response well in advance of the closing time to avoid any last minute problems.
II.1.6)Common procurement vocabulary (CPV)
II.1.7)Information about Government Procurement Agreement (GPA)
II.1.9)Information about variants
II.2.1)Total quantity or scope:
Estimated value excluding VAT: 1 350 000 GBP
II.2.2)Information about options
Description of these options: The contract period is for an initial term of 5 years with 2 extension options, the first extending the contract for 3 years and the second for 2 years, for a total possible contract duration of 10 years.
II.2.3)Information about renewals
Section III: Legal, economic, financial and technical information
III.1.4)Other particular conditions
III.2.1)Personal situation of economic operators, including requirements relating to enrolment on professional or trade registers
(2) All candidates will be required to produce a certificate or declaration demonstrating that the candidate, their directors, or any other person who has powers of representation, decision or control of the candidate has not been convicted of conspiracy, corruption, bribery, or money laundering. Failure to provide such a declaration will result in the candidate being declared ineligible and they will not be selected to participate in this procurement process.
(3) All candidates will be required to produce a certificate or declaration demonstrating that they have not been convicted of a criminal offence relating to the conduct of their business or profession.
(4) All candidates will be required to produce a certificate or declaration demonstrating that they have not committed an act of grave misconduct in the course of their business or profession.
(5) All candidates must comply with the requirements of the State in which they are established, regarding registration on the professional or trade register.
(6) Any candidate found to be guilty of serious misrepresentation in providing any information required, may be declared ineligible and not selected to continue with this procurement process.
(7) All candidates will have to demonstrate that they are licensed, or a member of the relevant organisation, in the State where they are established, when the law of that State prohibits the provision of the services, described in this notice, by a person who is not so licensed or who is not a member of the relevant organisation.
(8) All candidates will be required to produce a certificate or declaration demonstrating that they have fulfilled obligations relating to the payment of social security contributions under the law of any part of the United Kingdom or of the relevant State in which the candidate is established
(9) All candidates will be required to produce a certificate or declaration demonstrating that they have fulfilled obligations relating to the payment of taxes under the law of any part of the United Kingdom or of the relevant State in which the economic operator is established.
III.2.2)Economic and financial ability
(2) All candidates will be required to provide evidence of relevant professional risk indemnity insurance.
(3) All candidates will be required to provide a statement, covering the 3 previous financial years including the overall turnover of the candidate and the turnover in respect of the activities which are of a similar type to the subject matter of this notice.
(4) All candidates will be required to provide statements of accounts or extracts from those accounts relating to their business.
(1) A statement of the candidate’s average annual number of staff and managerial staff over the previous 3 years
(2) Details of the educational and professional qualifications of their managerial staff; and those of the person(s) who would be responsible for providing the services or carrying out the work or works under the contract;
(3) All candidates will be required to provide certification from an independent body attesting conformity to environmental management standards in accordance with the Community Eco-Management and Audit Scheme (EMAS); or the European standard BS EN ISO 14001.
(4) All candidates will be required to provide certification drawn up by an independent body attesting the compliance of the economic operator with quality assurance standards based on the relevant European standards.
(5) Certificates drawn up by official quality control institutes or agencies of recognised competence attesting the conformity of products clearly identified by references to specifications or standards.
(6) Samples, descriptions and/or photographs, the authenticity of which must be certified if the contracting authority so requests.
(7) A statement of the principal goods sold or services provided by the supplier or the services provider in the past 3 years, detailing the dates on which the goods were sold or the services provided; the consideration received; the identity of the person to whom the goods were sold or the services were provided
(8) A check may be carried out by the contracting authority or by a competent official body of the State in which the candidate is established, to verify the technical capacity of the candidate; and if relevant, on the candidates study and research facilities and quality control measures;
(9) A statement of the candidate’s technical facilities; measures for ensuring quality; and their study and research facilities;
(10) An indication of the proportion of the contract which the services provider intends possibly to subcontract.
Section IV: Procedure
IV.1.1)Type of procedure
The most economically advantageous tender in terms of the criteria stated below
1. Price. Weighting 40
2. Quality. Weighting 60
IV.2.2)Information about electronic auction
IV.3.1)File reference number attributed by the contracting authority:
IV.3.4)Time limit for receipt of tenders or requests to participate
IV.3.6)Language(s) in which tenders or requests to participate may be drawn up
IV.3.8)Conditions for opening of tenders
Date: 9.5.2016 – 14:00
Stirling Council, Old Viewforth, Stirling, FK8 2ET.
Section VI: Complementary information
VI.5)Date of dispatch of this notice: