Stress Management Service
The Authority wishes to commission the contractor to supply a stress management service for the employees of Carmarthenshire County Council and for its partner organisations.
The Authority wishes to commission the contractor to supply a stress management service for the employees of Carmarthenshire County Council and for its partner organisations. (Clinics to be held in Carmarthen at the OH unit in St Davids Park, Jobswell Road Carmarthen, with some clinics possibly being held in Llanelli) Some travel around the authority would be expected to hold group sessions, attend meetings and briefing sessions/presentations.
The additional organisations/authorities that may utilise the contract are Care and Repair, Ceredigion Council, Castell Howell Foods, CAVO – Assoc of Vol.Organisations, Cymdeithas Tai Cantref, St Michaels School, Kidwelly Town Council, Llanelli Rural Council, Trinity College, West Wales Action for Mental Health Links, Werndale Hospital, Cwm Environmental, Carmarthen Town Council, Worksafe UK, Brecon Beacons National Park, Llanelli Joint Burial Authority, Uniq Desserts and could include approximately 9, 000 employees in total.
Classification of contract (CPV codes)
85120000 – Medical practice and related services.
85121000 – Medical practice services.
85100000 – Health services.
85140000 – Miscellaneous health services.
85141000 – Services provided by medical personnel.
85147000 – Company health services.
Most economically advantageous tender in terms of:Criteria as detailed in the contract documents
SECTION IV: Administrative Information
To assist you in locating these opportunities on the BRAVO E Procurement System the project code is: 22002
As this is an Open procedure, Tenderers must ensure that all ITT questions are fully responded to. The following ITT Project codes may further assist you in locating the opportunities:
ITT Code: itt_34563
Please also ensure you check the ”Attachments” area for any documents/ information which may assist you with your submission or you are required to upload as part of your submission as per information contained within the pack.
Suppliers Instructions How to express interest in this Tender
1. Register your company on the etenderwales portal (this is only required once)
– Browse to the eSourcing Portal: www.etenderwales.bravosolution.co.uk
– Click the “Suppliers register here” link
– Enter your correct business and user details
– Note the username you chose and click “Save” when complete
– You will shortly receive an email with your unique password (please keep this secure)
– Agree to the terms and conditions and click “continue”
2. Express an Interest in the Project
– Login to the portal with the username/password
– Click the “ITTs Open to All Suppliers” link. (These are Inviatition to Tender Documents open to any registered supplier)
– Click on the relevant ITT to access the content.
– Click the “Express Interest” button at the top of the screen
– This will move the ITT into your “My ITTs” page. (This is a secure area reserved for your projects only)
– Click on the ITT code, you can now access any attachments by clicking the ‘Buyer Attachments” on the left hand side of the screen
3. Responding to the tender
– At the top of the screen you can choose to ‘Create Response’ or ‘Decline to Respond’ (please give a reason if declining )
– You can now use the ‘Messages’ function on to communicate with the buyer and seek any clarification
– Note the deadline for completion, then follow the onscreen instructions to complete the ITT
– There may be a mixture of online & offline actions for you to perform (there is detailed online help available)
If you require any further assistance use the online help, or the BravoSolution help desk is available Mon – Fri (8am – 6pm) on:
– email: firstname.lastname@example.org
– Phone: 0800 368 4850/ Fax: 020 7080 0480