Supplier Day for The Design and Manufacture of The Enterprise Game
- Halton Borough Council will shortly be commencing a tender process to commission a designer and manufacturer for the Enterprise Game, a teaching resource board game.
- Halton Borough Council
- Supplier Day for The Design and Manufacture of The Enterprise Game
17000000 – Education
19110000 – Design and Photography
19190000 – Reprographics
- Enterprise Game Supplier Day
Halton Borough Council will shortly be commencing a tender process to commission a designer and manufacturer for the Enterprise Game, a teaching resource board game.
The Enterprise Game is a board game developed by Halton Borough Council’s Education Business Partnership. The aim of the game is to provide young people with an insight into the working world and to teach them about business and employment.
It encourages learners to become enterprising, able to handle change, take initiative and become financially literate, whilst gaining an understanding of business and the economy.
Five pupils play the game; four running their own businesses and one acting as banker. Players use their entrepreneurial skills to run their business. Players own a factory which makes, sells and delivers to customers. They learn about profit, loss, assets and balance sheets and how to be enterprising.
The purpose of the supplier day is to:
· Offer prospective manufacturers / designers the opportunity to present similar products they have manufactured / designed.
· Present the Enterprise Game and explain how it has been manufactured in the past, including flaws.
· Explore how the Enterprise Game can be designed and manufactured in a cost effective way.
· Briefly explain how the tender process will be conducted via The Chest (all HBC tendering is conducted using this website).
· Display the online Mandatory Service Questionnaire that is used by Halton.
· Gain feedback from manufacturers / designers.
· Give suppliers a 10 minute slot with members of the Education Business Partnership team and Procurement at the end of the presentation.
Date: Thursday 22nd November 2012
Time: 10:30 – 12:00 noon
If you wish to attend please express an interest via The Chest and email the completed reply form to firstname.lastname@example.org to request a place by Monday 19th November 2012.
- Ms Julie Leong
- Email Address:
- 0303 333 4300 ext 2040
- Kingsway House
- 24/10/2012 16:00
- 19/11/2012 17:00
- 0 (months)
- 0 (months)