Supply and Delivery of Kitchens – Dynamic Purchasing System
Reallies is a social housing regeneration consortia. Reallies is establishing a dynamic purchasing system for the supply and delivery of kitchens.
- Fitted kitchens – 39141400
Location of contract
North East, North West, Yorkshire and The Humber, East Midlands, West Midlands, East of England, London, South East, South West, Wales
Value of contract
£1 – £10.0m
01 October 2019
19 November 2023
Contract start date
20 November 2023
Contract end date
21 November 2023
Contract is suitable for SMEs?
Contract is suitable for VCSEs?
Reallies is a social housing regeneration consortia. Its membership consists of regional housing consortia who bring together unmatched experience in procurement and regeneration. The membership consists of Procure Plus (PP) and Efficiency North (EN). Further information can be found by visiting www.re-allies.com.
Reallies is establishing a dynamic purchasing system (DPS) for the supply and delivery of kitchens. The kitchens will be installed by social housing organisations in the context of a responsive repair and void property service and will include sporadic orders to individual properties. Suppliers admitted to the DPS will be required to survey, supply and deliver kitchens to social housing customers within a short time frame (approximately 5 working days).
About the buyer
0161 874 3149
Electronic access to information, requests to participate and submission of tenders:
Electronic access to Contract Notice 2019/S 166-406199
Individual contracting authorities and organisations entitled to access the DPS will have the option to agree and award supply contracts to the appointed suppliers at any stage during the term of the DPS. The following contracting authorities and organisations will be entitled to agree and award supply contracts under the DPS as and when required:
1) Any member of Reallies from time to time (a ‘Reallies Member’), which for the avoidance of doubt currently includes PP and EN;
2) Any procurement consortia customer of Reallies or of a Reallies Member from time to time (a ‘Procurement Consortia Customer’) which currently includes Cumbria Housing Partnership Ltd (CHP) and Prosper Procurement Ltd and;
3) Any member or customer of a Reallies Member or of a procurement consortia customer from time to time which may include:(i) any social housing provider in the United Kingdom from time to time. ‘Social Housing Provider’ for this purpose means any provider of social housing and includes, without limitation, registered providers, local authorities and Arms Length Management Organisations (ALMOs). A list of the current social housing providers can be found by visiting https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/current-registered-providers-ofsocial-housing
4) Any contractor or supplier appointed to any other framework agreement or contract of Reallies or of a Reallies Member or of a Reallies Member’s customer from time to time.A full list of PP’s, EN’s and CHP’s current members and customers is included in the procurement documentation.The contracting authorities and organisations referred to paragraphs 1-4 shall be under no obligation to use the DPS. Suppliers should note that the estimated value set out in this notice are estimates only. These values may increase depending on how many suppliers are admitted to the DPS during its term, and how many organisations decide to award supply contracts under it. Reallies reserves the right to cancel the procurement at any time and not to proceed with any part of the DPS. Reallies will not, under any circumstances, reimburse any expense incurred by Bidders in preparing their submissions for the DPS.
How to apply
Please apply directly to the buyer using the contact details provided, or follow the instructions given in the notice description or information section.