Supply and Installation of Temporary Walkway Flooring
Supply and Installation of Temporary Walkway Flooring – Remembrance Day Service
Awarding body Leicester City Council
|Est. Start Date:||10/11/2012|
|Est. End Date:||11/11/2012|
We require temporary walkway flooring to be delivered and installed for use for the seating area on Victoria Park for Remembrance Day Service, Sunday 11 November, to be in situ by 7am.
Flooring is usually installed the day before (Saturday), a site visit with the flooring provider and the Civic Office and Parks Services will be required to advise on positioning near the War Memorial (site plan attached) and access to the park etc. Supplier will also need to liaise with the PA/Sound provider regarding cabling etc.
Please submit a brief method statement detailing:
– your plans for delivery and installation / removal of the flooring
– the type of flooring you intend to supply, and how it meets any specific needs of this job
– timescales for liaising with other parties as specified above
– a total price for the job, along with a breakdown of those costs
– a completed Supplier Qualification Questionnaire (attaced to this advert)
For any further information required to submit your bid, please contact:
0116 223 2004
These documents are for information only. Please follow instructions for registration and receipt of full tender/quotation documentation.
|Contract Type||One off|
|Estimated ValueText Description||n/a|
|Suitable for SME||YES|
Document Available Until
Submission Return By
Leicester City Council
0116 252 8931