Supply Asset Management Software to University of Bristol
The outcomes of implementing an asset management system will be: Asset tracking, management and identification for ENGF’s assets.
- Inventory management software package – 48430000
Location of contract
Value of contract
01 May 2019
13 May 2019
Contract start date
10 June 2019
Contract end date
09 June 2022
Contract is suitable for SMEs?
Contract is suitable for VCSEs?
The University of Bristol’s Faculty of Engineering (ENGF) owns and continues to procure many items of equipment, plant and related technical assets in its laboratories and workshops over multiple sites. Assets vary in scale and complexity (large industrial test machines to microscopes and electronic test equipment) with some having associated statuary obligations (e.g. portable appliances, lifting gear and pressure vessels), servicing requirements and calibration requirements. ENGF wishes to implement a single asset management system.
The outcomes of implementing an asset management system will be:
– Asset tracking, management and identification for ENGF’s assets.
– A single repository, by item, of service records, calibration records and maintenance activities.
– Quick and simple interrogation of asset data, at the asset, by users.
– Scheduling of planned maintenance activities and use of the system to plan maintenance budgets, works and related activities.
– Record training and competence of users for some assets.
– Allow ENGF to have a holistic view of its assets and use asset management data to evidence decisions and inform action regarding the management of its assets.
About the buyer
All documents are available at:
How to apply
Please apply directly to the buyer using the contact details provided, or follow the instructions given in the notice description or information section.