Supply Audio-Visual System and Services
Supply and installation of audio visual systems and provision of services.
United Kingdom-Lochgilphead: Audio-visual equipment
Section I: Contracting authority
Argyll and Bute Council
Contact point(s): Procurement
For the attention of: Frank Smith
PA31 8RT Lochgilphead
Telephone: +44 1546604194
Fax: +44 1546604411
General address of the contracting authority: http://www.argyll-bute.gov.uk
Address of the buyer profile: http://www.publiccontractsscotland.gov.uk/search/Search_AuthProfile.aspx?ID=AA00063
Further information can be obtained from: The above mentioned contact point(s)
Specifications and additional documents (including documents for competitive dialogue and a dynamic purchasing system) can be obtained from: The above mentioned contact point(s)
Tenders or requests to participate must be sent to: The above mentioned contact point(s)
Section II: Object of the contract
Main site or location of works, place of delivery or of performance: Kilmory, Lochgilphead, Argyll, Scotland.
NUTS code UKM6
Note: To register your interest in this notice and obtain any additional information please visit the Public Contracts Scotland Web Site at: http://www.publiccontractsscotland.gov.uk/Search/Search_Switch.aspx?ID=278240
The awarding authority has indicated that it will accept electronic responses to this notice via a ‘Tender Submission Postbox’ facility. Further details of this facility are available at: http://www.publiccontractsscotland.gov.uk/PostBox/Postbox_Explain.aspx?ID=278240
Suppliers are advised to allow adequate time for uploading documents and to dispatch the electronic response well in advance of the closing time to avoid any last minute problems. The postbox closes precisely at the time stated.
32321200, 32232000, 50300000
Estimated value excluding VAT: 185 000 GBP
Description of these options: Purchase of additional equipment and/or extension of support period.
Section III: Legal, economic, financial and technical information
(2) All candidates will be required to produce a certificate or declaration demonstrating that the candidate, their directors, or any other person who has powers of representation, decision or control of the candidate has not been convicted of conspiracy, corruption, bribery, or money laundering. Failure to provide such a declaration will result in the candidate being declared ineligible and they will not be selected to participate in this procurement process.
(3) All candidates will be required to produce a certificate or declaration demonstrating that they have not been convicted of a criminal offence relating to the conduct of their business or profession.
(4) All candidates will be required to produce a certificate or declaration demonstrating that they have not committed an act of grave misconduct in the course of their business or profession.
(5) Any candidate found to be guilty of serious misrepresentation in providing any information required, may be declared ineligible and not selected to continue with this procurement process.
(6) All candidates will be required to produce a certificate or declaration demonstrating that they have fulfilled obligations relating to the payment of social security contributions under the law of any part of the United Kingdom or of the relevant State in which the candidate is established
(7) All candidates will be required to produce a certificate or declaration demonstrating that they have fulfilled obligations relating to the payment of taxes under the law of any part of the United Kingdom or of the relevant State in which the economic operator is established.
Parts A to G of attached document refer.
(2) All candidates will be required to provide evidence of relevant professional risk indemnity insurance.
(3) All candidates will be required to provide a statement, covering the 3 previous financial years including the overall turnover of the candidate and the turnover in respect of the activities which are of a similar type to the subject matter of this notice.
(4) All candidates will be required to provide statements of accounts or extracts from those accounts relating to their business.
Parts A to G of attached document refer.
Part G of attached document refers.
Section IV: Procedure
Objective criteria for choosing the limited number of candidates: Please see attached documentation.
Section VI: Complementary information
In order to overcome file size difficulties we request that submissions are completed in ‘Word.’ Attachments to the response should be compiled into one zip file. At the PQQ stage we will accept typeface signatures.
Please note that submitted documents must be less than 10 Mb in size and if greater it will be rejected and will not be added to the submission. The post-box will accept a maximum of 3 documents/zip files.