Supply Case Management System
The IT hosted application (or applications) being provided will need to: • Deliver a single customer record, which will enable greater sharing of information and improvements for customer contacts • Provide the system, which will support the services and activities carried out by OCS Ltd, with the use of workflow and alerting capability.
Case Management System
Awarding body Olympus Care Services Limited
|Est. Start Date:||01/02/2014|
|Est. End Date:||31/01/2017|
Olympus Care Services Limited (OCS Ltd) is a limited company, wholly owned by Northamptonshire County Council (NCC). OCS Ltd is looking to procure a new case management system (CMS), to manage its core business functions and enhance the existing processes.
OCS Ltd provides a broad range of care and support services, and works in partnership with their customers to develop solutions that enhance and improve their quality of life, independence and wellbeing. Each of the services will be required to be recorded and tracked within the CMS. These services include:
• Home Care
– Planned and delivered
• Day Opportunities
– Planned and delivered
• Permanent Residential Care
• Temporary Residential Care
– Short Term Care
– Respite Care (Customer allocation, booking and delivery)
• Assisted Holidays
• Specialist Equipment
• Community Occupational Therapy
• Shared Lives
The IT hosted application (or applications) being provided will need to:
• Deliver a single customer record, which will enable greater sharing of information and improvements for customer contacts
• Provide the system, which will support the services and activities carried out by OCS Ltd, with the use of workflow and alerting capability
• Provide the repository for reporting data and the ability to easily produce reports for performance and statutory requirements
• Deliver future positioning for the use of web and mobile technology
• Deliver interface capability for linking to staff and financial information
The application will be hosted on behalf of OCS Ltd by NCC and will need to be compatible with the IT environment, which is Citrix and Virtual Server based. The authentication is via Microsoft networking (Active Directory).
The core requirements of process management and reporting need to be delivered by June 2014 with future developments going on stream over the next twelve months.
The contract will be for three years, with the option to extend for a further two years.
The deadline for completed ITTs to be received on the LGSS e-Tendering portal is 12:00 noon on Monday 30th December, 2013.
|Contract Type||One off|
|Procurement Process||Open Tender|
|Option to extend||Three (3) years, with an option to extend for a further two (2) years.|
|Estimated ValueText Description|
|Suitable for SME||YES|
Document Available Until
Submission Return By
extend contract options:
Three (3) years, with an option to extend for a further two (2) years.
Olympus Care Services Limited