Supply Coaching and Mentoring Platform to NHS England
We are seeking to procure a Coaching and Mentoring Platform and a contract of 30 Months, consisting of a 6 Month build time and 24 Months license coverage of the system in the NHS.
Implementation of Coaching and Mentoring Digital Platform
- Coaching services – 79998000
Location of contract
Value of contract
7 August 2021
27 August 2021
Contract start date
1 October 2021
Contract end date
31 March 2024
Contract is suitable for SMEs?
Contract is suitable for VCSEs?
We are seeking to procure a Coaching and Mentoring Platform and a contract of 30 Months, consisting of a 6 Month build time and 24 Months license coverage of the system in the NHS for a period covering 01 October 2021 – 01 March 2024. As a minimum, the system should have:
• Experience in delivering custom functional web solutions, an off-the-shelf platform or open-source Content Management System.
• Optional diversity and Inclusion (equality monitoring) questions. The answers given are never shared outside their defined purpose and anonymised and used to produce aggregate D&I statistics for the Authority.
• System’s matching process. Algorithm used to produce a ‘best match’ by profile questions asked of the coach/mentor and a corresponding ‘matching preference’ question is asked of the coachee/mentee. Responses most closely matched to score most highly. Facilitating an informed decision around best matched relationship.
• Administration area provides a top level ‘dashboard’ overview in real time of the system activity and a reporting area where administrators can generate several reports regarding system usage, relationship activity and evaluation.
• Ease of interface, simple use is essential in ensuring the successful take-up of and continuing engagement with a system. Accessible for all users.
• Coaching and mentoring by nature is confidential, demonstration and commitment to security and data protection of our systems is taken extremely seriously.
• Offer advice and practical support to employers around the use of the system.
Interested suppliers should register on the NHS England & Improvement e-procurement system here: https://health-family.force.com/login
• Once logged in click ‘Find Opportunities’ and search for ‘Analytical Skills Training’
• Click ‘Register Interest’
• Once you have registered your interest you will be able to view the Requirements and submit a response to Tthe ITQ within the portal.
• Any messages about the opportunity should be sent via the e-procurement system. You can do this by going to the home page and:
o Click on ‘My proposals & Quotes’
o Click the relevant Project Title
o Click ‘Messages’ & ‘New Message’
How to apply
Follow the instructions given in the description or the more information section.
About the buyer
80 London Road