Supply Digital displays to London Borough of Tower Hamlets
London Borough of Tower Hamlets is seeking a supplier to provide a digital display solution for its network of One Stop Shops, and possibly other council premises and council-related venues, for the delivery of public information messages to residents and council customers.
- Tower Hamlets
- LPG4821 Digital displays for London Borough of Tower Hamlets One Stop Shop service
- London Borough of Tower Hamlets is seeking a supplier to provide a digital display solution for its network of One Stop Shops, and possibly other council premises and council-related venues, for the delivery of public information messages to residents and council customers.
The London Borough of Tower Hamlets delivers its face-to-face customer service through a network of four One Stop Shops across the Borough. These Shops attract around 25,000 visitors each month to access Council services including Housing Benefits, parking permits, refuse & recycling and housing.
The usage of the One Stop Shops presents both a service challenge and an opportunity – to deliver effective communications to a large audience already engaged with the Council as active service users, and to give other relevant services and organisations the chance to present their own messages and news.
To achieve this the Council wishes to procure a digital signage solution for a three-year period to provide hardware and software to enable the Council and its partner organisations to deliver effective messages to its customers.
The Council is seeking to initially implement digital signage across three locations;
• Bethnal Green One Stop Shop (Rushmead)
• Bow & North Poplar One Stop Shop (John Onslow House)
• South Poplar One Stop Shop (Chrisp Street)
However during the course of the contract there may be the opportunity to expand the service to additional sites, and suppliers are therefore invited to provide pricings for expansion of the service on a per site basis.
Each site will require a single display screen at least 42” in size and wall mounted. Messages will usually be consistent across all sites but there should be the capability to play differing messages across each site tailored to specific needs or opportunities.
As a minimum standard each display unit should be capable of showing;
• Single screen still images comprising high quality photographs with text
• Single screen PDF and Powerpoint presentations
• Single screen film and video presentations
• Scrolling text along the bottom and/or top of the screen
The Council will require the ability to design, edit and manage the sequencing of messages across all sites following appropriate training provided by the supplier.The system may require access from offsite locations or outside of normal office hours so should be accessible using the internet via secure login.
The anticipated contract start date is: Thursday, 02 October 2014
The estimated value of the contract is:
Between £8k to £20k Per Annum
For a period of: 1+1+1 years
- Ms Dawn Bonner
- Email Address:
- 020 7364 0783
- Mulberry Place
- 01/09/2014 00:00
- 22/09/2014 12:00
- Estimated Value (£):
- 12 (months)
- 24 (months)
- Express an interest online