Supply Housing Management Software
The provision of a proven housing management system and solutions to enable mobile working, asset management, CRM and document management.
UK-Birmingham: Industry specific software package
Section I: Contracting authority
WM Housing Group Ltd
Ground Floor, One Parklands, Rubery
Contact point(s): Procurement
For the attention of: Paul Heffernan
B45 9PZ Birmingham
Telephone: +44 1214574611
Fax: +44 1214574601
General address of the contracting authority: www.wmhousing.co.uk
Address of the buyer profile: http://www.mytenders.org/search/Search_AuthProfile.aspx?ID=AA11921
Further information can be obtained from: The above mentioned contact point(s)
Specifications and additional documents (including documents for competitive dialogue and a dynamic purchasing system) can be obtained from: The above mentioned contact point(s)
Tenders or requests to participate must be sent to: The above mentioned contact point(s)
Section II: Object of the contract
Service category No 7: Computer and related services
Main site or location of works, place of delivery or of performance: West Midlands.
NUTS code UK
48100000, 48445000, 48311100
No business whatsoever is guaranteed under any resulting agreement or Contract indeed there is no guarantee that any agreement or contract will be put in place in relation to this notice. No compensation etc will be paid if a tender or resulting agreement is withdrawn for any reason. Applicants should take part in this process only on the basis that they fully understand and accept this position.
Estimated value excluding VAT:
Range: between 1 500 000 and 2 000 000 GBP
Description of these options: The authority anticipates an initial contract period of 10 years. Additionally, the authority wishes to retain the option to extend the duration of the initial agreement in stages to be determined, upto a maximum period of 20 years.
Provisional timetable for recourse to these options:
in months: 120 (from the award of the contract)
Section III: Legal, economic, financial and technical information
(2) All candidates will be required to produce a certificate or declaration demonstrating that the candidate, their directors, or any other person who has powers of representation, decision or control of the candidate has not been convicted of conspiracy, corruption, bribery, or money laundering. Failure to provide such a declaration will result in the candidate being declared ineligible and they will not be selected to participate in this procurement process.
(3) All candidates will be required to produce a certificate or declaration demonstrating that they have not been convicted of a criminal offence relating to the conduct of their business or profession.
(4) All candidates will be required to produce a certificate or declaration demonstrating that they have not committed an act of grave misconduct in the course of their business or profession.
(5) All candidates must comply with the requirements of the State in which they are established, regarding registration on the professional or trade register.
(6) Any candidate found to be guilty of serious misrepresentation in providing any information required, may be declared ineligible and not selected to continue with this procurement process.
(7) All candidates will have to demonstrate that they are licensed, or a member of the relevant organisation, in the State where they are established, when the law of that State prohibits the provision of the services, described in this notice, by a person who is not so licensed or who is not a member of the relevant organisation.
(8) All candidates will be required to produce a certificate or declaration demonstrating that they have fulfilled obligations relating to the payment of social security contributions under the law of any part of the United Kingdom or of the relevant State in which the candidate is established.
(9) All candidates will be required to produce a certificate or declaration demonstrating that they have fulfilled obligations relating to the payment of taxes under the law of any part of the United Kingdom or of the relevant State in which the economic operator is established.
As detailed in the PQQ.
(2) All candidates will be required to provide statements of accounts or extracts from those accounts relating to their business.
As detailed in the PQQ.
Minimum level(s) of standards possibly required: Candidates must be able to demonstrate sufficient capacity to provide a sustainable and viable service.
(1) Details of the educational and professional qualifications of their managerial staff; and those of the person(s) who would be responsible for providing the services or carrying out the work or works under the contract;
(2) All candidates will be required to provide certification drawn up by an independent body attesting the compliance of the economic operator with quality assurance standards based on the relevant European standards.
(3) A statement of the principal goods sold or services provided by the supplier or the services provider in the past 3 years, detailing the dates on which the goods were sold or the services provided; the consideration received; the identity of the person to whom the goods were sold or the services were provided.
(4) A check may be carried out by the contracting authority or by a competent official body of the State in which the candidate is established, to verify the technical capacity of the candidate; and if relevant, on the candidates study and research facilities and quality control measures.
(5) A statement of the candidate’s technical facilities; measures for ensuring quality; and their study and research facilities.
(6) An indication of the proportion of the contract which the services provider intends possibly to subcontract.
(7) A statement of the technicians or technical services available to the candidate to carry out the work under the contract; or be involved in the production of goods or the provision of services under the contract; particularly those responsible for quality control, whether or not they are independent of the candidate.
(8) A list of works carried out over the past 5 years, detailing the value of the consideration received; when and where the work or works were carried out; and whether they were carried out according to the rules of the trade or profession and properly completed.
As set out in the PQQ.
Minimum level(s) of standards possibly required:
WMHG seek a proven solution with an established track record.
Section IV: Procedure
Objective criteria for choosing the limited number of candidates: Selection of those invited to participate will be via the authorities Pre Qualification Questionnaire and as set out in the Memorandum of Information. WMHG anticipates that on completion of the PQQ assessment, no fewer than FIVE applicants who have achieved the highest scores will be selected to be invited to join the dialogue. However, WMHG reserves the option to select more than Five organisations to be invited to join the dialogue, if for example there are marginal differences in scores at, or there is a tie for Fifth place.
The most economically advantageous tender in terms of the criteria stated below
1. Fit to Requirements. Weighting 35
2. Quality of Services. Weighting 25
3. Price. Weighting 20
4. Ability to Work Together. Weighting 15
5. Product Strategy. Weighting 5
Section VI: Complementary information
VI.5)Date of dispatch of this notice:21.6.2013
Requirement: Housing Management Software