Supply Medical Examination Gloves and Surgical Gloves to NHS
Framework Agreement for the supply of Medical Examination Gloves and Surgical Gloves.
Medical Examination Gloves and Surgical Gloves
NHS Supply Chain
- Disposable gloves – 18424300
Location of contract
Value of contract
23 July 2021
31 August 2021
Contract start date
14 February 2022
Contract end date
13 February 2024
Open procedure (OJEU)
Contract is suitable for SMEs?
Contract is suitable for VCSEs?
Framework Agreement for the supply of Medical Examination Gloves and Surgical Gloves. The scope
of requirements are for both sterile and non-sterile gloves and includes
but is not limited to, the following types:
– nitrile examination gloves,
– vinyl examination gloves,
– latex examination gloves,
– sterile examination gloves,
– accelerator Free,
– chemotherapy tested,
– other specialist medical gloves,
– latex surgical gloves,
– synthetic surgical gloves.
Medical gloves must comply with the European Standard EN 455 or equivalent
- Tender Notice
- Link to eSourcing Portal
- Additional text
- Accessing the tender:
This procurement exercise will be conducted on the NHS Supply Chain eProcurement portal
Applicants wishing to be considered for this contract must register their expression of
interest and provide additional procurement-specific information (if required) through the
NHS Supply Chain eProcurement portal as follows:
1) use URL https://nhssupplychain.app.jaggaer.com/ to access the NHS Supply Chain
2) if not yet registered:
– click on the ‘Register Here’ link to access the registration page,
– complete the registration pages.
If registration has been completed:
– login with URL https://nhssupplychain.app.jaggaer.com/
– Applicants should download the Supplier User Guide located within the eProcurement
– Select “My ITT’s”,
– Select the three “…” to the top right hand side of the screen.
– Select “Help for Suppliers”. This will then open a new screen with a library of guidance
document and a video which will guide you through how to submit a compliant bid.
Should Applicants require any system support or help to locate and submit a bid for the
opportunity they should contact the Jaggaer Helpdesk on;
Tel: 0800 069 8630
How to apply
Follow the instructions given in the description or the more information section.
About the buyer
Skipton House, 80 London Road