Supply Network Segregation Software
Bidders invited to submit a detailed and fully priced proposal for the provision of a Network Segregation solution.
Provision of Network Segregation Software
- Network equipment – 32420000
- Network infrastructure – 32424000
- Network operating system – 32425000
Location of contract
Value of contract
12 August 2021
1 September 2021
Contract start date
11 October 2021
Contract end date
10 October 2024
Contract is suitable for SMEs?
Contract is suitable for VCSEs?
The purpose of this RFP is to invite bidders to submit a detailed and fully priced proposal for the provision of a Network Segregation solution. It is anticipated that this contract will be for 36 months (the “Contract Period”) with the option to extend for a further 24 months at the Company’s discretion.
- Tender Notice
- Additional information on how to apply for this contract
- Additional text
- This Procurement process is being conducted via the Intend e-procurement portal. The Intend portal is a web based system that allows the Company to make documents electronically available to Bidders, receive documents electronically from Bidders and to communicate electronically with Bidders.
In order to participate, please follow the link below and register your company (registration is free). Once you have registered, you will need to find the Request for Proposal within the system and ‘Opt-In’, once you do this you will have access to all of the relevant Tender Documentation, which will have all of the information you need to submit a response if you would wish to do so.
The submission deadline for this Tender is 13:00 1st September 2021.
Is a Recurrent Procurement Type? : No
How to apply
Follow the instructions given in the description or the more information section.
About the buyer