The Supply of Advertising Services
- Wirral Council is looking to appoint a Supplier(s) who will work with them to deliver a targeted, effective and responsive service to their internal clients whilst maximising the potential for cost efficiency gains and value added service.
- Wirral Borough Council
- IMPORTANT INFORMATION
PLEASE NOTE ALL COMMUNICATION MUST BE VIA THE QUESTION AND ANSWER SECTION ONLY OF THE CHEST.
PLEASE DO NOT CONTACT OFFICERS VIA ANY OTHER METHOD.
Wirral Council seeks to establish agreement(s) for the purposes of advertising placements in print, online, outdoor and broadcast media.
The scope of this contract is to provide advertising services to Wirral Borough Council.
The contract will be open to other Local Authorities and Public Sector Bodies within Merseyside, and the North West area, namely Halton Borough Council, Liverpool City Council, Knowsley Metropolitan Borough Council, Sefton Metropolitan Borough Council, St Helens Metropolitan Borough Council, Cheshire West and Chester Council and Merseytravel, who may wish to join the contract if advantageous at an identified time.
Wirral Council is looking to appoint a Supplier(s) who will work with them to deliver a targeted, effective and responsive service to their internal clients whilst maximising the potential for cost efficiency gains and value added service.
The Council is seeking a suitable Supplier(s) to:
- provide innovative, cost-effective advertising services
- Obtain the maximum discounts from media used, by both monitoring usage and discount packages available.
- provide media buying solutions, to include suitable media opportunities locally, regionally and nationally (media advertising will include, but is not limited to recruitment advertising, placing of statutory notices, public notices, tender notices and other advertisements and marketing campaigns as required.)
Wirral Council may not require all of the services offered in the contract and reserve the right to use alternative sources as required.
For example, a number of our services, including specifically the Floral Pavilion theatre, regularly use smaller, independent publications to promote their shows. It is not envisioned that these transactions would form part of this contract.
At present Schools are not part of this agreement, however in the future, they may wish to avail themselves of this contract.
No guarantee can be given regarding the volume of business placed.
- M Corporate Procurement
- Email Address:
- 00 – Questions via portal please
- Municipal Building
- 05/11/2012 14:55
- 21/12/2012 12:00
- 24 (months)
- 24 (months)