supply of an automated portering tracking and management system
The contract is for a proven, readily available IT server based system to manage allocate and track portering duties.
United Kingdom-Kirkcaldy: Software package and information systems
Section I: Contracting authority
Unit 7, Midfield Road, Mitchelston Industrial Estate, Fife
Contact point(s): Procurement
For the attention of: Vic Laing
KY1 3NL Kirkcaldy
Telephone: +44 1592657320
Fax: +44 1592653384
General address of the contracting authority: www.nhsfife.scot.nhs.uk
Address of the buyer profile: http://www.publiccontractsscotland.gov.uk/search/Search_AuthProfile.aspx?ID=AA00185
Further information can be obtained from: The above mentioned contact point(s)
Specifications and additional documents (including documents for competitive dialogue and a dynamic purchasing system) can be obtained from: The above mentioned contact point(s)
Tenders or requests to participate must be sent to: Fife NHS
Victoria Hospital, Hayfield House
For the attention of: Chief Executive
KY2 5AH Kirkcaldy, Fife
Telephone: +44 1592657322
Fax: +44 1592653384
Internet address: www.nhsfife.scot.nhs.uk
Section II: Object of the contract
Main site or location of works, place of delivery or of performance: UK Scotland Fife.
NUTS code UKM22
It will be required to link securely with our NHS Fife Patient Information System. It will be available for use on our 2 main hospital sites: Victoria Hospital, Kirkcaldy and Queen Margaret Hospital, Dunfermline.
Note: To register your interest in this notice and obtain any additional information please visit the Public Contracts Scotland Web Site at http://www.publiccontractsscotland.gov.uk/Search/Search_Switch.aspx?ID=269696
Section III: Legal, economic, financial and technical information
(2) All candidates will be required to produce a certificate or declaration demonstrating that the candidate, their directors, or any other person who has powers of representation, decision or control of the candidate has not been convicted of conspiracy, corruption, bribery, or money laundering. Failure to provide such a declaration will result in the candidate being declared ineligible and they will not be selected to participate in this procurement process.
(3) All candidates will be required to produce a certificate or declaration demonstrating that they have not been convicted of a criminal offence relating to the conduct of their business or profession.
(4) All candidates will be required to produce a certificate or declaration demonstrating that they have not committed an act of grave misconduct in the course of their business or profession.
(5) All candidates must comply with the requirements of the State in which they are established, regarding registration on the professional or trade register.
(6) Any candidate found to be guilty of serious misrepresentation in providing any information required, may be declared ineligible and not selected to continue with this procurement process.
(7) All candidates will have to demonstrate that they are licensed, or a member of the relevant organisation, in the State where they are established, when the law of that State prohibits the provision of the services, described in this notice, by a person who is not so licensed or who is not a member of the relevant organisation.
(8) All candidates will be required to produce a certificate or declaration demonstrating that they have fulfilled obligations relating to the payment of social security contributions under the law of any part of the United Kingdom or of the relevant State in which the candidate is established
(9) All candidates will be required to produce a certificate or declaration demonstrating that they have fulfilled obligations relating to the payment of taxes under the law of any part of the United Kingdom or of the relevant State in which the economic operator is established.
(2) All candidates will be required to provide evidence of relevant professional risk indemnity insurance.
(3) All candidates will be required to provide a statement, covering the 3 previous financial years including the overall turnover of the candidate and the turnover in respect of the activities which are of a similar type to the subject matter of this notice.
(4) All candidates will be required to provide statements of accounts or extracts from those accounts relating to their business.
(1) A statement of the principal goods sold or services provided by the supplier or the services provider in the past 3 years, detailing the dates on which the goods were sold or the services provided; the consideration received; the identity of the person to whom the goods were sold or the services were provided.
Section IV: Procedure
Section VI: Complementary information
VI.5)Date of dispatch of this notice:25.7.2013