Supply of Audio Visual Services – Southend-On-Sea
To provide and install media systems utilising a modern accessible web platform.
- Television and audio-visual equipment – 32320000
- Cemetery services and cremation services – 98371100
Location of contract
East of England
Value of contract
27 April 2018
18 May 2018
Contract start date
04 June 2018
Contract end date
03 June 2023
Contract is suitable for SMEs?
Contract is suitable for VCSEs?
SBC are looking for a suitable and experienced supplier to provide and install media systems utilising a modern accessible web platform capable of down loading and playing Music, screening Visual Tributes and from a primary webcast capable of making any DVD/BLU-RAY/USB to order.
Requirements of the successful bidder
• Install Media Players across two Crematorium Service Chapels that will easily connect to the Crematoriums existing microphone/sound and Visual equipment.
• That will provide music management and download live webcasting and recording and also Visual tribute projection.
• The system to utilise a modern accessible web platform to receive and manage Music and Media orders from the Crematorium and Funeral Directors whilst providing a full Audit trail whilst also saving Crematorium staff time and increasing efficiency.
• Provide operational support, repair and maintenance.
To allow information to be circulated in time, the deadline for receiving clarification questions is 17:00hrs on the 14th May 2018
The quotation return date is 17:00hrs on the 18th May 2018 Quotations should be submitted by email to firstname.lastname@example.org (you are recommended to request confirmation of receipt).
About the buyer
How to apply
Please apply directly to the buyer using the contact details provided, or follow the instructions given in the notice description or information section.