Supply of Gamma Camera
Glasgow – Neuro SPECT. Expressions of interest are sought for the supply, delivery, installation and commissioning of a high resolution SPECT-CT gamma camera suitable for brain imaging.
UK-Glasgow: imaging equipment for medical, dental and veterinary use
Section I: Contracting authority
NHS Greater Glasgow and Clyde
Procurement Department, Glasgow Royal Infirmary, 84 Castle Street
Contact point(s): Procurement
For the attention of: Nick Cleary
G4 0SF Glasgow
Telephone: +44 1412110487
Fax: +44 1412114682
General address of the contracting authority: http://
Address of the buyer profile: http://www.publiccontractsscotland.gov.uk/search/Search_AuthProfile.aspx?ID=AA10722
Further information can be obtained from: The above mentioned contact point(s)
Specifications and additional documents (including documents for competitive dialogue and a dynamic purchasing system) can be obtained from: The above mentioned contact point(s)
Tenders or requests to participate must be sent to: The above mentioned contact point(s)
Section II: Object of the contract
Main site or location of works, place of delivery or of performance: Institute of Neurological Science, Southern General site, Glasgow.
NUTS code UKM34
Note: To register your interest in this notice and obtain any additional information please visit the Public Contracts Scotland web site at http://www.publiccontractsscotland.gov.uk/Search/Search_Switch.aspx?ID=227138.
Section III: Legal, economic, financial and technical information
(2) All candidates will be required to produce a certificate or declaration demonstrating that the candidate, their directors, or any other person who has powers of representation, decision or control of the candidate has not been convicted of conspiracy, corruption, bribery, or money laundering. Failure to provide such a declaration will result in the candidate being declared ineligible and they will not be selected to participate in this procurement process.
(3) All candidates will be required to produce a certificate or declaration demonstrating that they have not been convicted of a criminal offence relating to the conduct of their business or profession.
(4) All candidates will be required to produce a certificate or declaration demonstrating that they have not committed an act of grave misconduct in the course of their business or profession.
(5) All candidates must comply with the requirements of the State in which they are established, regarding registration on the professional or trade register.
(6) Any candidate found to be guilty of serious misrepresentation in providing any information required, may be declared ineligible and not selected to continue with this procurement process.
(7) All candidates will have to demonstrate that they are licensed, or a member of the relevant organisation, in the State where they are established, when the law of that State prohibits the provision of the services, described in this notice, by a person who is not so licensed or who is not a member of the relevant organisation.
(8) All candidates will be required to produce a certificate or declaration demonstrating that they have fulfilled obligations relating to the payment of social security contributions under the law of any part of the United Kingdom or of the relevant State in which the candidate is established
(9) All candidates will be required to produce a certificate or declaration demonstrating that they have fulfilled obligations relating to the payment of taxes under the law of any part of the United Kingdom or of the relevant State in which the economic operator is established.
(1) All candidates will be required to provide certification from an independent body attesting conformity to environmental management standards in accordance with the Community Eco-Management and Audit Scheme (EMAS); or the European standard BS EN ISO 14001.
(2) All candidates will be required to provide certification drawn up by an independent body attesting the compliance of the economic operator with quality assurance standards based on the relevant European standards.
(3) Certificates drawn up by official quality control institutes or agencies of recognised competence attesting the conformity of products clearly identified by references to specifications or standards.
(4) Samples, descriptions and/or photographs, the authenticity of which must be certified if the contracting authority so requests.
(5) A statement of the principal goods sold or services provided by the supplier or the services provider in the past 3 years, detailing the dates on which the goods were sold or the services provided; the consideration received; the identity of the person to whom the goods were sold or the services were provided
(6) A statement of the candidate’s technical facilities; measures for ensuring quality; and their study and research facilities;
(7) An indication of the proportion of the contract which the services provider intends possibly to subcontract.
(8) A list of works carried out over the past 5 years, detailing the value of the consideration received; when and where the work or works were carried out; and whether they were carried out according to the rules of the trade or profession and properly completed.
Section IV: Procedure
Section VI: Complementary information
VI.5)Date of dispatch of this notice:27.4.2012