Supply of Laptops for Cambridgeshire County Council and Peterborough City Council – Soft Market Test
To identify information relating to the requirement of a supply of laptops for a complete refresh.
Cambridgeshire County Council and Peterborough City Council are conducting a soft market testing exercise to identify information relating to the requirement of a supply of laptops for a complete refresh that is expected to take place for a period of three to four years. The procurement will be manufacturer neutral, and the Councils will be asking for any existing deal registrations to be removed before going to market. We are looking for a solution that will:
- Create a strategic supply partnership that will work with the council to support the refresh of laptops and related devices
- Provide product and market knowledge to help navigate the issues with the global supply chain
- Help utilise solutions such like Autopilot and V-pro to aid the rollout and management of devices
- We would look to be purchasing a minimum of 800 devices a year but would need the supplier to provide storage and delayed warranties where appropriate
- Distribution of devices will be to multiple locations with the potential of direct delivery to personal residences.
Estimated contract dates
Expression of interest window
From 27/07/2021 12:00 to 11/08/2021 17:00