Supply of office furniture
Supply of new office furniture. This will include delivery and installation as necessary. This may include the collection, storage and re-supply of redundant furniture stock from around the Trust sites.
UK-Southampton: office furniture
Section I: Contracting authority
Southern Health NHS Foundation Trust
8 Sterne Road, Tatchbury Mount
For the attention of: David Barratt
SO40 2RZ Southampton
Further information can be obtained from: The above mentioned contact point(s)
Specifications and additional documents (including documents for competitive dialogue and a dynamic purchasing system) can be obtained from: The above mentioned contact point(s)
Tenders or requests to participate must be sent to: The above mentioned contact point(s)
Section II: Object of the contract
A combination of these
Main site or location of works, place of delivery or of performance: Throughout Southern Health NHS Foundation Trust sites www.southernhealth.nhs.uk.
NUTS code UKJ3
39130000, 39110000, 39120000, 39132100
Section III: Legal, economic, financial and technical information
1. Register your company on the eSourcing portal (this is only required once) – Browse to the eSourcing Portal: https://commercialsolutions.bravosolution.co.uk and click the link to register – Accept the terms and conditions and click ‘continue’ – Enter your correct business and user details – Note the username you chose and click ‘Save’ when complete – You will shortly receive an email with your unique password (please keep this secure).
2. Express an Interest in the tender – Login to the portal with the username/password – Click the ‘PQQs / ITTs Open To All Suppliers’ link. (These are Pre-Qualification Questionnaires or Invitations to Tender open to any registered supplier) – Click on the relevant PQQ/ ITT to access the content. – Click the ‘Express Interest’ button at the top of the page. – This will move the PQQ /ITT into your ‘My PQQs/ My ITTs’ page. (This is a secure area reserved for your projects only) -You can now access any attachments by clicking ‘Buyer Attachments’ in the ‘PQQ/ ITT Details’ box.
3. Responding to the tender – Click ‘My Response’ under ‘PQQ/ ITT Details’, you can choose to ‘Create Response’ or to ‘Decline to Respond’ (please give a reason if declining) – You can now use the ‘Messages’ function to communicate with the buyer and seek any clarification – Note the deadline for completion, then follow the onscreen instructions to complete the PQQ/ ITT – There may be a mixture of online and offline actions for you to perform (there is detailed online help available) You must then submit your reply using the ‘Submit Response’ button at the top of the page. If you require any further assistance please consult the online help, or contact the eTendering help desk.
2) All candidates will be required to produce a certificate or declaration demonstrating that the candidate, their directors, or any other person who has power of representation, decision or control of the candidate has not been convicted of conspiracy, bribery, or money laundering. Failure to provide such declaration will
Powered by BravoSolution eSourcing Technology result in the candidate being declared ineligible and they will not be selected to participate in this procurement process.
3) All candidates will be required to produce a certificate or declaration demonstrating that they have not been convicted of a criminal offence relating to the conduct of their business or profession.
4) All candidates will be required to produce a certificate or declaration demonstrating that they have not committed an act of grave misconduct in the course of their business or profession.
5) All candidates must comply with the requirements of the state in which they are established, regarding registration on the professional or trade register.
6) Any candidate found guilty of serious misrepresentation in providing any information required, may be declared ineligible and not selected with this procurement process.
7) All candidates will be required to produce a certificate or declaration demonstrating that they have fulfilled obligations relating to the payment of social security contributions under the law of part of the united kingdom or of the relevant state in which the candidate is established.
8) All candidates will be required to produce a certificate or declaration demonstrating that they have fulfilled obligations relating to the payment of taxes under the law of any part of the united kingdom or of relevant state in which the economic operator is established.
1) A statement of the candidate’s average number of staff and managerial staff over the previous 3 years.
2) Details of the educational and professional qualifications of their managerial staff; and those of the person(s) who would be responsible for providing the services or carrying out the works under the contract.
3) A statement of the principal goods sold or services provided by the suppliers or the services provider in the past 3 years, detailing the dates on which the goods were sold or the service provided; the consideration received; the identity of the person to whom the goods were sold or the services were provided.
4) A statement of the candidate’s technical facilities; measure for ensuring quality; and their study and research facilities.
5) An indication of the proportion of the contract which the services provider intends possibly to subcontract.
6) A statement of the technicians or technical service available to the candidate to carry out the work under contract; or be involved in the production of goods or the
Powered by BravoSolution eSourcing Technology provision of the services under the contract; particularly those responsible for quality control, whether or not they are independent of the candidate.
7) A list of works carried out over the past 5 years, detailing the value of the consideration received; when and where the work or works were carried out; and whether they were carried out according to the rules of the trade or profession and properly completed.
Section IV: Procedure
Section VI: Complementary information
VI.5)Date of dispatch of this notice:12.10.2012