Supply of On-Vehicle CCTV Systems
Translink requires a competent contractor to supply and deliver On-Vehicle CCTV Systems, to its engineering stores Duncrue Street Belfast, within agreed guaranteed timescales.
UK-Belfast: public-service buses
Contract notice – utilities
Section I: Contracting entity
3 Milewater Road
For the attention of: Neil Bowers
BT3 9BG Belfast
Telephone: +44 2890354044
General address of the contracting entity: www.translink.co.uk
Address of the buyer profile: http://www.translink.co.uk/Corporate/Procurement/
Further information can be obtained from: The above mentioned contact point(s)
Specifications and additional documents (including documents for a dynamic purchasing system) can be obtained from: The above mentioned contact point(s)
Tenders or requests to participate must be sent to: The above mentioned contact point(s)
Urban railway, tramway, trolleybus or bus services
Section II: Object of the contract
Main site or location of works, place of delivery or of performance: Northern Ireland.
NUTS code UKN0
It is Translink’s intention to install 12 on-coach 9 camera systems, with the option to add a further 14.
Bidding parties will be expected to deliver the first set four weeks post award of contract, and then to deliver three complete sets every month until the order has been completed.
Contract award is anticipated to be Feb 2013.
Description of these options: It is Translink’s intention to install 12 on-coach 9 camera systems, with the option to add a further 14.
Section III: Legal, economic, financial and technical information
Description of particular conditions: These will be listed in PQQ and ITT documentation on www.e-sourcingni.bravosolution.co.uk.
Section IV: Procedure
Some candidates have already been selected (if appropriate under certain types of negotiated procedures): no
Bravo project reference 10896
Section VI: Complementary information
Follow us on Twitter at www.twitter.com/TranslinkB2B for opportunites worth £30 000 or more.
Check out our website at www.translink.co.uk/Corporate/Procurement/.
Participate in tenders at www.e-sourcingni.bravosolution.co.uk.
1. Browse to the eSourcing portal: www.e-sourcingni.bravosolution.co.uk
2. Click the “Click here to register” link;
3. Accept the terms and conditions and click “continue”;
4. Enter your correct business and user details;
5. Note the username you chose and click “Save” when complete;
6. You will shortly receive an email with your unique password (please keep this secure);
7. Login to the portal with the username/password;
8. Click the “PQQs Open to All Suppliers” link (these are PQQs open to any registered supplier);
9. Click on the relevant PQQ to access the content;
10. Click the “Express Interest” button in the “Actions” box on the left-hand side of the page. This will move the PQQ over to the “My PQQs” page (this is a secure area reserved for your projects only);
11. Click on the PQQ code, you can now access any attachments by clicking the “Settings and Buyer Attachments” in the “Actions” box on the left-hand side of the page;
12. You can now Reply or Reject (please give a reason if rejecting);
13. Note the deadline for completion, then follow the onscreen instructions to complete the PQQ.
If you require any further assistance the BravoSolution help desk is available Mon – Fri (8:00am – 6:00pm) on:
— Email: email@example.com,
— Phone: uk 08003684850 Phone (outside UK): +44 2033496601.
Note: Do not leave completing your PQQ/ITT response until the last minute, late responses shall be rejected. The contracting authority reserves the right not to award any contract as a result of this competition.
About the Translink Group:
Throughout the documentation, both “Translink” and “Group” refer to the same corporate entities. Both shall be taken to comprise the Northern Ireland Transport Holding Company (NITHC) in addition to its main operating subsidiaries Citybus Ltd, Northern Ireland Railways Company Ltd and Ulsterbus Ltd.
The Translink Group provide integrated public transport across Northern Ireland. The organisation is one of Northern Ireland’s largest employers with approximately 4 000 employees and a turnover in excess of £168 m. Over 81 million passenger journeys are made on Translink Group services each year.
Please see section VI.4.2
Body responsible for mediation procedures
The Utilities Contracts Regulations 2006 provide for aggrieved parties who have been harmed or are at risk of harm by a breach of the rules to take action in the High Court (England, Wales and Northern Ireland).
Please see section VI.4.2
VI.5)Date of dispatch of this notice:5.11.2012