Supply of Oracle StorageTek T10000 T2 Data Cartridges
The National Archives has a requirement for the supply of Oracle StorageTek T10000 T2 data cartridges.
Oracle StorageTek T10000 T2 data cartridges (labelled)
THE NATIONAL ARCHIVES
- Office and computing machinery, equipment and supplies except furniture and software packages – 30000000
- Radio, television, communication, telecommunication and related equipment – 32000000
- Business services: law, marketing, consulting, recruitment, printing and security – 79000000
Location of contract
Value of contract
£0 to £20,000
1 December 2020
11 December 2020
Contract start date
14 December 2020
Contract end date
28 February 2021
Contract is suitable for SMEs?
Contract is suitable for VCSEs?
The National Archives (TNA) has a requirement for the supply of Oracle StorageTek T10000 T2 data cartridges (Part Number MEDT10KC1500). In addition Tri-Optic horizontal barcode labels (Part Number 1700-TH2) should be applied on the lower / bottom edge of each of the data cartridges with the T2 on the top left of the label, as shown in the file T10K_front_and_label.jpg (see ‘Documents’ section of this notice) and the sequence numbers for the barcode labels should start from T00461.
Delivery to TNA (Kew, Richmond, Surrey, TW9 4DU) must be completed by 28th February 2021.
The maximum budget available for this requirement is £20,000 (twenty thousand pounds Sterling) inclusive of VAT and all other taxes and delivery.
The contract will be awarded to the supplier who is able to provide the largest quantity of data cartridges which meet all of the requirements stated above.
Please respond to email@example.com by 12 noon (UK time) on Friday 11 December 2020, providing:
1. Confirmation that you are able to meet the required specifications as stated above.
2. The quantity which you are able to supply, within the maximum budget. Please tell us your total contract price in pounds Sterling.
3. The latest date by which an order must be placed in order to meet the required delivery date.
If you have any questions, please send them to firstname.lastname@example.org by 5pm (UK time) on Monday 7 December 2020.
TNA reserves the right not to proceed with this procurement at any time and for any reason, at its sole discretion.
The Contract, and any subsequent Contract variations, will be governed by our standard terms and conditions for goods which can be found at https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/short-form-terms-and-conditions
- Technical specifications
How to apply
Follow the instructions given in the description or the more information section.
About the buyer