Supply of Pedestrian Barriers
OXFORD STRONGFENCE or equivalent panels. LCC emblem embossed in white in top r/hand corner. Red and white reflective banding to BS873 on front. Black and Yellow similar style banding on pedestrian side.
Awarding body Leicester City Council
|Est. Start Date:||01/06/2013|
|Est. End Date:||01/06/2013|
Leicester City Council requires the supply of 500 pedestrian barriers to meet the following specification:
– OXFORD STRONGFENCE or equivalent panels
– LCC emblem embossed in white in top r/hand corner.
– Red and white reflective banding to BS873 on front
– Black and Yellow similar style banding on pedestrian side
– Barriers in maroon colour (RAL 3004) with black bases
– Complete with 1.0mtr galvanised mesh top fence.
See attachment for styling.
For further details on specification, please contact:
0116 225 3368
These documents are for information only. Please follow instructions for registration and receipt of full tender/quotation documentation.
|Contract Type||One off|
|Estimated ValueText Description|
|Category||Highway Equipment & Materials,|
|Suitable for SME||YES|
Document Available Until
Submission Return By
Leicester City Council
0116 252 8920