To submit a detailed and fully costed tender for a three year contract.
The Supply of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- Occupational clothing, special workwear and accessories – 18100000
- Special clothing and accessories – 18400000
- Hats and headgear – 18440000
Location of contract
Value of contract
27 October 2022
25 November 2022
Contract start date
1 July 2023
Contract end date
30 June 2025
Open procedure (below threshold)
Contract is suitable for SMEs?
Contract is suitable for VCSEs?
The purpose of this ITT is to invite Tenderers to submit a detailed and fully costed Tender for a three (3) year Contract (which may be extended at the option of the Company by a further two (2) years) to supply Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) to the Company, as and when required.
- Additional information on how to apply for this contract
- Additional text
- This Procurement process is being conducted via the In-Tend e-procurement portal. The In-Tend portal is a web based system that allows the Company to make documents electronically available to Tenderers, receive documents electronically from Tenderers and to communicate electronically with Tenderers.
In order to participate, please follow the link below and register your company (registration is free). Once you have registered, you will need to find the contract opportunity in the ‘Tenders’ Tab within In-Tend and then Express an Interest. When you have registered your interest, you will be able to access all the contract notice documents.
In order to be able to participate in this requirement you will need to have registered your company in the In-Tend system and then download, complete and submit the ITT Document by the deadline date no later than 13:00 on 4th November 2022
The contracting entity is not liable for any costs incurred by those expressing an interest in, or tendering for, this contract opportunity. Compliance with all legislation is required, both in the contract award procedure and during the term of any resulting contract.
Is a Recurrent Procurement Type? : No
How to apply
Follow the instructions given in the description or the more information section.
About the buyer