Supply of Physical Training Equipment to Ministry of Defence
Team Leidos are proud to be delivering the logistics commodities and services transformation Delivery partner contracts (LCS (T)/0001 dated 16.4.2015) on behalf of the UK Ministry of Defence (the ‘Prime Contract’).
The Supply of Physical Training Equipment
- Athletics equipment – 37415000
- Leisure equipment – 37416000
- Aerobic training equipment – 37441000
Location of contract
Value of contract
4 October 2021
7 December 2021
Contract start date
17 July 2022
Contract end date
16 July 2026
Open procedure (OJEU)
Contract is suitable for SMEs?
Contract is suitable for VCSEs?
Team Leidos are proud to be delivering the logistics commodities and services transformation (LCS(T)) Delivery partner contracts (LCS (T)/0001 dated 16.4.2015) on behalf of the UK Ministry of Defence (the ‘Prime Contract’). Delivery of other parts of the LCS(T) contract are delivered by Leidos Europe Ltd (LEL) and other partners (together ‘Team Leidos’). This requirement is subject to the Public Procurement Regulations and respective advertising action.
The Defence Clothing Team, which forms part of Leidos Supply Ltd is considering the potential requirement for the supply of Physical Training Equipment on behalf of the UK MOD, consisting of two Lot(s):
– Supply of Physical Training Equipment
The total estimated value for this contract will be between £27,000,000 – £33,000,000, with a total contract length of 4 Years.
– Supply of Wattbike
The total estimated value for this contract will be between £1,000,000 – £2,000,000, with a total contract length of 4 Years.
If this is of further interest, please register on our eProcurement system, Jaggaer:
Bidders will be able to register on the system, and once registered they can express their interest and complete their bid on there. Should Bidders have any queries regarding the system, please contact the support team on the front page of the Jaggaer website, where it says ‘Need assistance?’, for help. Any queries regarding the tender itself, as opposed to the system, should be directed through Jaggaer’;s messaging centre.
Previous notice about this procurement
- Future opportunity
- Published 19 August 2021, last edited 26 August 2021
- Additional text
- In April 2015 the MOD signed a thirteen year contract with Leidos Europe Ltd to provide the procurement and inventory management of commodity items (as well as the storage and distribution services) historically provided in-house by the Logistic Commodities and Services Operating Centre. Leidos, working with the MOD, will transform the way these services are delivered to ensure requirements continue to be met whilst providing best value for money for the department. The organisation delivering these services is known as Team Leidos. Team Leidos would like to make interested suppliers aware that it is inviting tenders for its supply and delivery of Physical Training Equipment. Leidos Supply Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of Leidos Europe Ltd, is undertaking this procurement as a subcontractor to Leidos Europe Ltd to meet a requirement of the UK Ministry of Defence pursuant to the logistics commodities and services transformation delivery partner contract (LCS(T)/0001 dated16.4.2015) between Leidos Europe Ltd and the UK Ministry of Defence.
Please note all information provided to organisations or individuals that respond to this notice should be treated as Confidential, and not shared further without express written permission from Leidos Supply Ltd.
How to apply
Follow the instructions given in the description or the more information section.
About the buyer
8 Monarch Court, The Brooms, Emerson Green