Supply of Web Content Management System
Denbighshire County Council is leading a collaborative tender exercise to establish a framework agreement for the Provision of a Web Content Management System.
UK-Ruthin: internet and intranet software package
Section I: Contracting authority
Denbighshire County Council
County Hall, Wynnstay Road
For the attention of: Stuart Andrews
LL15 1YN Ruthin
Telephone: +44 1824706042
Further information can be obtained from: The above mentioned contact point(s)
Section II: Object of the contract
Service category No 7: Computer and related services
Main site or location of works, place of delivery or of performance: North Wales.
NUTS code UKL13
Duration of the framework agreement
Duration in years: 4
Estimated total value of purchases for the entire duration of the framework agreement
Estimated value excluding VAT: 360 000 GBP
The system will be supplied via a Framework Agreement which will be made available for use by the following organisations: Denbighshire County Council, Flintshire County Council, Gwynedd Council, Conwy County Bourough Council, Wrexham County Borough Council, Isle of Anglesey County Council, North Wales Police, North Wales Fire and Rescue Service, Betsi Cadwallader University Health Board.
The framework agreement will be for a period of 4 years.
Community Benefits do not apply to this contract.
48220000, 48783000, 72212783
The following three North Wales Councils have identified a critical business requirement to procure a new WCMS and have successfully secured funding to deliver the project:
— Denbighshire County Council,
— Flintshire County Council,
— Gwynedd Council.
The vision is that the participating authorities will collaborate on a common design in website,
Including a set of top transactions that are in high demand by customers. Each Council will retain.
Their brand but work together to promote the take-up of a common set of online services.
The remaining partners to the collaboration reserve the right to join the agreement at any time during its lifetime.
Section III: Legal, economic, financial and technical information
(b) is the subject of proceedings for a declaration of bankruptcy, for an order for compulsory winding-up or administration by the courts or for an arrangement with creditors or is the subject of any other similar proceeding under national laws or regulations;
(c) has been convicted of an offence concerning his professional conduct by a judgement which has the force of res judicata;
(d) has been guilty of grave professional misconduct proven by any means which the contracting authorities can justify;
(e) has not fulfilled obligations relating to the payment of social security contributions in accordance with the legal provisions of the country in which he is established or those of the country of the contracting authority;
(f) has not fulfilled obligations relating to the payment of taxes in accordance with the legal provisions of the country in which he is established or those of the country of the contracting authority;
(g) is guilty of serious misrepresentation in supplying the information required under the provisions of the Directive on the criteria for qualitative selection.
(a) a list of works carried out over the last 5 years with certificates of satisfaction;
(b) a list of principal deliveries effected or services provided in the last 3 years and evidence of delivery;
(c) an indication of technicians or technical bodies involved;
(e) educational and professional qualifications of the supplier and staff responsible for performing the contract;
(g) a statement of average annual manpower and number of staff in the last 3 years;
(i) details of any intended sub-contracting arrangements;
(j) where appropriate, samples, descriptions and photographs of products and quality assurance certificates.
Section IV: Procedure
Payable documents: no
Section VI: Complementary information
Instructions to Express Interest and Access Documentation.
1. Log in to the Proactis Plaza E-Sourcing Portal at https://www.proactisplaza.com/?cid=DCC
2. Please note – If you are already registered on the Proactis portal please Login using your existing details and start at Step 12 of these instructions if not go to Step 3.
3. Click the “Register Now” button at the bottom of the window
4. Enter your correct Organisation Name, Details and Primary Contact Details. The system will auto generate the Organisation ID and User Name for you.
5. Please make a note of the Organisation ID and User Name, then click “Register”
6. You will then receive an email from the system asking you to “Click here to activate your account”. This takes you to Enter Organisation Details.
7. Please enter the information requested, click “Next” and follow the instructions ensuring that you enter all applicable details.
8. In the Enter Product Classification screen please ensure that you select the Product Classification Codes (CPV Codes) that appear in the tender notice as this will give you access to the tender process.
9. In the Select Buyer Organisation please select Denbighshire County Council (although you may register with other buying organisations at the same time if you wish).
10. Accept the Terms and Conditions and then click “Next”. This takes you in to the Welcome window.
11. In the “Welcome” window please enter your Organisation name, Organisation ID and User Name (User ID). You now need to create your unique password. Please ensure that you make a note of this along with the other information already recorded.
12. Now click “Done” and you will enter the Supplier Home page.
13. On the left of the screen click “Opportunities”.
14. Click the “Requests from Buyers” command. This will take you to the list of current opportunities available to you.
15. Click the Project ID that relates to this notice, this will take you into the PQQ or Tender Request. Note there may be several opportunities that appear on this screen, please ensure that you select the correct one for your organisation.
16. In the “Details of a Request from a Buyer” screen please note the closing time and date for completion of the relevant project. Please review the “Items” tab (Tender stage only) and the Documents tab (PQQ and Tender stages) as there will be information relating to the project held here. Please ensure that you download all documents to your PC as you will be required to complete and upload some of the documents as part of your submission.
17. You can now either “Create a Response” to, or “Decline” this opportunity.
18. Once you have started to complete your response to the opportunity and wish to save and return later click “Save” having made a note of the Response reference number. The next time you Login to access the opportunity please go to the “My Responses to Buyers” tab and identify the relevant response that you previously saved. If you inadvertently create any additional responses please note that any information that you have already input into the initial or subsequent responses does not carry over to any new response and you may lose anything already input.
19. If you are adding attachments at any point in the process please ensure that you click the “Add to Library” button as if you are invited to any subsequent opportunities in the future to tender any documents that you have added will automatically be added to your submission and all you will be required to do is check that they are the current version. This is a secure system and your documents will not be accessed by any other party.
20. Please note that any queries must be sent via the secure dialogue section of the e-tender portal. We will not respond to any queries received by any other method.
21. If you require any further assistance please contact Stuart Andrews by email on email@example.com, or by telephone on +44 1824712677
Providers should note that product demonstrations and interviews will take place as part of the tender process.
The closing date for the submission of completed pre qualification questionnaires through this portal is 16:00 hours on 7.6.2012.
Buy4Wales Reference Number: 30056.
Any such action must be brought promptly (generally within 3 months).
The court may order the setting aside of the award decision or may order the Contracting Authority to amend any document and may award damages. If a framework agreement has been entered into the Court may make a declaration of ineffectiveness or may order that the duration of any relevant specific contract be shortened and additionally may award damages. The time limit for seeking such a declaration is generally 30 days from notification of the award (either by award decision notification or contract award notice depending upon the circumstances) or otherwise 6 months.
VI.5)Date of dispatch of this notice:8.5.2012