Supply of Website Content Management System to NML
National Museums Liverpool is looking for a new Content Management System.National Museums Liverpool Website Content Management System and Optional Website Build
- Software package and information systems – 48000000
- IT services: consulting, software development, Internet and support – 72000000
Location of contract
Value of contract
17 April 2019
14 May 2019
Contract start date
10 June 2019
Contract end date
17 December 2019
Contract is suitable for SMEs?
Contract is suitable for VCSEs?
National Museums Liverpool is looking for a new Content Management System (CMS) with an option for help to build and implement a series of designed templates for www.liverpoolmuseums.org.uk.
Bidders are asked to submit a formal tender for the National Museums Liverpool CMS solution.
• To implement a Content Management System that is able to provide full functionality for our website design and future proof us for at least 3 years.
• To build and implement our responsive design templates into a CMS, involving our in-house developers with the installation and build to ensure familiarity with the system, and the ability to maintain and develop it further
• To build and implement templates into Shopify
• To make sure each aspect of the new website is WCAG 2.1 AA accessible (requirement for a public-sector website)
• To bring elements that currently sit outside of our CMS into a new CMS such as What’s On and others listed in 1.4
• To integrate Online Shop (Shopify) with ticketing and membership solution (Galaxy) to enable simple verification of membership number to enable discount to be applied.
• To provide training and ongoing support to the Content and Technical teams on the CMS proposed
• To create an implementation plan
About the buyer
127 Dale Street
Appendix A – T2 Form of Tender
Appendix B – NML Procurement Protocol
How to apply
Please apply directly to the buyer using the contact details provided, or follow the instructions given in the notice description or information section.