Supply PPE with logos
PPE with printed Logos. Works commencing Autumn 2020 until Winter 2024.
Personal Protective Equipment PPE – Stage 2
- Occupational clothing, special workwear and accessories – 18100000
- Industrial clothing – 18113000
Location of contract
Value of contract
£501,000 to £1,000,000
30 July 2020
18 August 2020
Contract start date
26 October 2020
Contract end date
6 September 2023
Contract is suitable for SMEs?
Contract is suitable for VCSEs?
PPE with printed Logo’s
Works commencing Autumn 2020 until Winter 2024
It is desirable for the successful supplier to prove an online portal that can demonstrate the following:
– Annual Allowance for individuals
– Ability to demonstrate cost control through the allowance
– Track Orders from point of order to receipt of delivery
– Invoicing system
– Ability to produce reports on orders
– Supply PPE to specification required but also provide innovative solutions
Suppliers will be assessed on various factors including, but not limited to, Quality, Safety, Experience, Adding Value.
Small Medium Enterprises are actively encouraged within this Project and the promotion of innovation and sustainable working practices.
Bauer Keller is a Joint Venture formed from two of the World’s Largest Specialist Geotechnical Contractors.
The Joint Venture allows both companies to work together, providing a wealth of knowledge and experience, using proven, best practice techniques.
We are committed to providing a safe and healthy working environment and we strive to deliver the highest standards, collaborating across disciplines to bring our customers consistently high performance in order to meet their needs.
About the buyer
- Tender Notice
- Please follow this link to view the notice.
How to apply
Please apply directly to the buyer using the contact details provided, or follow the instructions given in the notice description or information section.