Supply of Standing Order Publications
Contract for the supply of standing orders that are already published (legal publications, directories, reference material etc)that are produced on a regular cycle e.g annually, quarterly, monthly, infrequent etc. Please note that this contract as no print element and therefore printers should not apply.
United Kingdom-Cardiff: Publications
Section I: Contracting authority
Contact point(s): Finance and Corporate Services
For the attention of: Darran Pocknell
CF10 3NQ Cardiff
Telephone: +44 2920823149
General address of the contracting authority: http://wales.gov.uk/?skip=1&lang=en
Address of the buyer profile: http://www.sell2wales.gov.uk/search/Search_AuthProfile.aspx?ID=AA0007
Electronic access to information: http://www.etenderwales.bravosolution.co.uk
Electronic submission of tenders and requests to participate: http://www.etenderwales.bravosolution.co.uk
Further information can be obtained from: The above mentioned contact point(s)
Specifications and additional documents (including documents for competitive dialogue and a dynamic purchasing system) can be obtained from: The above mentioned contact point(s)
Tenders or requests to participate must be sent to: The above mentioned contact point(s)
Economic and financial affairs
Housing and community amenities
Recreation, culture and religion
Section II: Object of the contract
Main site or location of works, place of delivery or of performance: Cardiff, UK.
NUTS code UK
Note: The authority is using eTenderwales to carry out this procurement process. Please note this is a separate website and if you are not already registered, registration will be required.
To access eTenderwales, express your interest in this notice and access the tender documentation please visit https://etenderwales.bravosolution.co.uk/web/login.shtml and search for PQQ/ITT code 41100 within the appropriate area.
Estimated value excluding VAT:
Range: between 160 000 and 300 000 GBP
Section III: Legal, economic, financial and technical information
(2) All candidates will be required to produce a certificate or declaration demonstrating that the candidate, their directors, or any other person who has powers of representation, decision or control of the candidate has not been convicted of conspiracy, corruption, bribery, or money laundering. Failure to provide such a declaration will result in the candidate being declared ineligible and they will not be selected to participate in this procurement process.
(3) All candidates will be required to produce a certificate or declaration demonstrating that they have not been convicted of a criminal offence relating to the conduct of their business or profession.
(4) All candidates will be required to produce a certificate or declaration demonstrating that they have not committed an act of grave misconduct in the course of their business or profession.
(5) All candidates must comply with the requirements of the State in which they are established, regarding registration on the professional or trade register.
(6) Any candidate found to be guilty of serious misrepresentation in providing any information required, may be declared ineligible and not selected to continue with this procurement process.
(7) All candidates will have to demonstrate that they are licensed, or a member of the relevant organisation, in the State where they are established, when the law of that State prohibits the provision of the services, described in this notice, by a person who is not so licensed or who is not a member of the relevant organisation.
(8) All candidates will be required to produce a certificate or declaration demonstrating that they have fulfilled obligations relating to the payment of social security contributions under the law of any part of the United Kingdom or of the relevant State in which the candidate is established
(9) All candidates will be required to produce a certificate or declaration demonstrating that they have fulfilled obligations relating to the payment of taxes under the law of any part of the United Kingdom or of the relevant State in which the economic operator is established.
(2) All candidates will be required to provide a statement, covering the 3 previous financial years including the overall turnover of the candidate and the turnover in respect of the activities which are of a similar type to the subject matter of this notice.
(3) All candidates will be required to provide statements of accounts or extracts from those accounts relating to their business.
Section IV: Procedure
Section VI: Complementary information
Estimated timing for further notices to be published: Autumn 2017.
Corporate Procurement Services (Welsh Government)
CF10 3NQ Cardiff
VI.5)Date of dispatch of this notice:22.11.2013