Supply Ultrasound Scanners
Supply of Portable Bladder Scanning Equipment.
United Kingdom-Poole: Ultrasound scanners
Section I: Contracting authority
I.1)Name, addresses and contact point(s)
Dorset Health Care University NHS Foundation Trust
Sentinel House, 4-6 Nuffield Road, Nuffield Industrial Estate
For the attention of: David Barratt
BH17 0RB Poole
Further information can be obtained from: The above mentioned contact point(s)
Specifications and additional documents (including documents for competitive dialogue and a dynamic purchasing system) can be obtained from: The above mentioned contact point(s)
Tenders or requests to participate must be sent to: The above mentioned contact point(s)
I.2)Type of the contracting authority
I.4)Contract award on behalf of other contracting authorities
Section II: Object of the contract
II.1.1)Title attributed to the contract by the contracting authority:
II.1.2)Type of contract and location of works, place of delivery or of performance
A combination of these
NUTS code UKK
II.1.3)Information about a public contract, a framework agreement or a dynamic purchasing system (DPS)
II.1.5)Short description of the contract or purchase(s)
1. Community nurses, which will therefore need to be light and easily transportable,
2. Clinic or ward based..
II.1.6)Common procurement vocabulary (CPV)
33112300, 33124120, 33190000
II.1.7)Information about Government Procurement Agreement (GPA)
II.2.1)Total quantity or scope:
II.3)Duration of the contract or time limit for completion
Section III: Legal, economic, financial and technical information
III.1.1)Deposits and guarantees required:
III.1.3)Legal form to be taken by the group of economic operators to whom the contract is to be awarded:
III.2.1)Personal situation of economic operators, including requirements relating to enrolment on professional or trade registers
Information and formalities necessary for evaluating if the requirements are met: Suppliers Instructions How to Express Interest in this Tender: – The PQQ is linked to this notice, please follow instructions provided to use the e-sourcing portal https://www.delta-esourcing.com. There is a messaging function to communicate with the buyer and seek any clarification – Note the deadline for completion, then follow the onscreen instructions to complete the PQQ/ITT – There may be a mixture of online and offline actions for you to perform (there is detailed online help available). If you require any further assistance please consult the online help, or contact the eTendering help desk https://www.delta-esourcing.com/delta/contact.html
III.2.2)Economic and financial ability
2) All candidates will be required to produce a certificate or declaration demonstrating that the candidate, their directors, or any other person who has power of representation, decision or control of the candidate has not been convicted of conspiracy, bribery, or money laundering. Failure to provide such declaration will result in the candidate being declared ineligible and they will not be selected to participate in this procurement process.
3) All candidates will be required to produce a certificate or declaration demonstrating that they have not been convicted of a criminal offence relating to the conduct of their business or profession.
4) All candidates will be required to produce a certificate or declaration demonstrating that they have not committed an act of grave misconduct in the course of their business or profession.
5) All candidates must comply with the requirements of the state in which they are established, regarding registration on the professional or trade register.
6) Any candidate found guilty of serious misrepresentation in providing any information required, may be declared ineligible and not selected with this procurement process.
7) All candidates will be required to produce a certificate or declaration demonstrating that they have fulfilled obligations relating to the payment of social security contributions under the law of part of the united kingdom or of the relevant state in which the candidate is established.
8) All candidates will be required to produce a certificate or declaration demonstrating that they have fulfilled obligations relating to the payment of taxes under the law of any part of the united kingdom or of relevant state in which the economic operator is established.
1) A statement of the candidate’s average number of staff and managerial staff over the previous 3 years.
2) Details of the educational and professional qualifications of their managerial staff; and those of the person(s) who would be responsible for providing the services or carrying out the works under the contract.
3) A statement of the principal goods sold or services provided by the suppliers or the services provider in the past 3 years, detailing the dates on which the goods were sold or the service provided; the consideration received; the identity of the person to whom the goods were sold or the services were provided.
4) A statement of the candidate’s technical facilities; measure for ensuring quality; and their study and research facilities.
5) An indication of the proportion of the contract which the services provider intends possibly to subcontract.
6) A statement of the technicians or technical service available to the candidate to carry out the work under contract; or be involved in the production of goods or the provision of the services under the contract; particularly those responsible for quality control, whether or not they are independent of the candidate.
7) A list of works carried out over the past 5 years, detailing the value of the consideration received; when and where the work or works were carried out; and whether they were carried out according to the rules of the trade or profession and properly completed.
Section IV: Procedure
IV.1.1)Type of procedure
IV.1.2)Limitations on the number of operators who will be invited to tender or to participate
IV.3.2)Previous publication(s) concerning the same contract
IV.3.3)Conditions for obtaining specifications and additional documents or descriptive document
IV.3.4)Time limit for receipt of tenders or requests to participate
IV.3.6)Language(s) in which tenders or requests to participate may be drawn up
Section VI: Complementary information
VI.1)Information about recurrence
The Contracting Authority intends to use an eTendering system in this procurement exercise and reserves the right to use a reverse auction.
For more information about this opportunity, please visit the Delta eSourcing portal at:
To respond to this opportunity, please click here:
GO Reference: GO-2014620-PRO-5757779
VI.5)Date of dispatch of this notice: