Supply Virtual Learning Platform
Requirement for accredited e learning system.
PROVISION OF A VIRTUAL LEARNING PLATFORM
In-tend Education Portal
- Training aids and devices – 39162200
- Training and entertainment software package – 48930000
- Training software package – 48931000
Location of contract
Value of contract
£10,000 to £150,000
15 January 2021
1 February 2021
Contract start date
12 March 2021
Contract end date
31 August 2024
Contract is suitable for SMEs?
Contract is suitable for VCSEs?
The GBS IoT require an accredited e learning system to support learning delivery. The system should be an intuitive, standalone, cloud based system that learners can access via a secure log in that will be led, supported, and managed by the provider.
The proposed platform must be capable of delivering training with a focus on Advanced Manufacturing and associated Engineering Disciplines from levels 3 – 7 (with the majority of training at level 4/5).
- Tender Notice
- Additional information on how to apply for this contract
- Additional text
- Please register on the In-tend Education Portal at www.in-tendhost.co.uk/educationportal/aspx/home
Open forum Q&A session available on 26 January – see guidance docs on In-tend for further details.
Is a Recurrent Procurement Type? : No
How to apply
Follow the instructions given in the description or the more information section.
About the buyer
0121 678 7363