The Trust requires a live, virtual platform/space to support and host internal and external training, events, and conferences.
University Hospitals of North Midlands NHS Trust
- Remote access software package – 48514000
- Video conferencing software package – 48515000
- Training software development services – 72212931
Location of contract
Value of contract
£25,000 to £26,000
27 September 2022
Approach to market date
27 September 2022
Contract start date
1 December 2022
Contract end date
30 November 2023
Open procedure (below threshold)
Contract is suitable for SMEs?
Contract is suitable for VCSEs?
• The Trust requires a live, virtual platform/space to support and host internal and external training, events, and conferences. This space will aim to replicate the look and feel of the real world, for example, offices, conference centres, breakout rooms and training rooms. The platform will also require dedicated space for staff/students only, for private and confidential training and supervision.
• The platform will be required to be self-managed, to enable staff to develop personalised/branded spaces for training, events, and conferences. Self-management of branding and customisation will be an essential criterion.
• In terms of the look and feel of the space, we hope to avoid an MS Teams/Zoom format and look to explore an avatar/metaverse approach, including features such as using your voice, chat/text message functions and, the ability to present live in the platform.
• The Trust is looking to work with providers/supplies who can support staff training, including a bespoke Train-the-Trainer offer for selected leads.
• A mandatory requirement would be that any platforms or programmes will need to work within the Trust’s existing IT system/processes and Information Governance.
Any interested suppliers, please register on the eu-supply portal (link provided below)
We will aim to have this tender published on 17/10/2022.
- Additional text
- If you have any problems with registering on the eu-supply portal, please contact email@example.com
How to apply
Follow the instructions given in the description or the more information section.
About the buyer
Royal Stoke University Hospital,Newcastle Road