The University wishes to appoint a suitable Supplier/Suppliers to supply and install workshop and laboratory equipment. 7 Lots.
Workshop and Laboratory Equipment – Stephenson Building
University of Newcastle upon Tyne t/a Newcastle University
- Laboratory, optical and precision equipments (excl. glasses) – 38000000
- Fume cupboards – 39141500
- Industrial freezers – 39711124
Location of contract
Value of contract
£100,000 to £2,400,000
12 August 2022
3 October 2022
Contract start date
19 October 2022
Contract end date
31 May 2024
Contract is suitable for SMEs?
Contract is suitable for VCSEs?
The University wishes to appoint a suitable Supplier/Suppliers to supply and install workshop and laboratory equipment. The requirement is broken-down into the following Lots:
• Lot 1 – Lab Fume and Bio Cupboards (supply, installation and commissioning); 12 month service contract
• Lot 2 – Lab Fridges and Freezers;
• Lot 3 – Workshop CNC Equipment; 12 month service contract
• Lot 4 – Workshop Wire Eroder; 12 month service contract
• Lot 5 – Workshop Heavy Equipment.
• Lot 6 -Water Purification Systems (supply, installation and commissioning); 12 month service contract
• Lot 7 – Forklift Truck.
A detailed list of equipment is itemised in the documents available from the University’s e-tender system.
Previous notice about this procurement
- Published 12 August 2022, last edited 25 August 2022
How to apply
Follow the instructions given in the description or the more information section.