Support and Learning Contract – Climate Action Fund
1. To build a stronger and more connected peer network across grant-holders and their wider partners.
Climate Action Fund – Support and Learning
Big Lottery Fund, operating as The National Lottery Community Fund
- Research and development services and related consultancy services – 73000000
- Research and experimental development services – 73100000
- Research and development consultancy services – 73200000
Location of contract
Value of contract
10 February 2021
4 March 2021
Contract start date
31 May 2021
Contract end date
30 May 2023
Contract is suitable for SMEs?
Contract is suitable for VCSEs?
The Fund is seeking to appoint a supplier (an individual organisation or a partnership with a lead supplier) to deliver activities that will build our understanding of what is required in the remaining timeframe of the CAF (Phase Two), at the same time as generating some early learning from the initial cohorts of CAF projects(Phase One).
We anticipate the Support & Learning supplier will work to achieve the following three objectives. The objectives may be refined with the Fund (and with suppliers of the two other focus areas outlined in this tender) early in the contract to minimise duplication, ensure feasibility, take into account alternative innovative approaches proposed, and/or ensure they meet the needs of stakeholders.
1. To build a stronger and more connected peer network across grant-holders and their wider partners
2. To facilitate and support projects to identify and share their early learning
3. To build our understanding of what is required to generate credible programme-wide evidence over time across Phase Two
- Tender Notice
- Link to eSourcing Portal
How to apply
Follow the instructions given in the description or the more information section.
About the buyer
1 Plough Place