|About the Opportunity:
Competitive Contract Notice
1. Title: GB-London: Support Services for Identified Groups of Vulnerable Young People
2. Awarding Authority:
London Borough of Camden 1st Floor, Bidborough House, London, WC1H 9DB, United Kingdom Tel. 020 7974 3535, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, URL: www.camden.gov.uk Contact: David Walsh, Attn: David Walsh
3. Contract Type: Services
Sub Type: Health and social services.
4. Description: Welfare services for children and young people. An information session on a proposed tender (see below for details) for a range of young people’s services.
The event will be held on:
Monday 3rd December 2012
10.00am – 1.00pm
218 Eversholt Street
Proposed Procurement Details:
A proposed two stage tender (subject to decision ) for four services to support vulnerable young people. The services would be:
Young Parents parenting support service
Support Service for sexually exploited young people
Support service for young people returning from missing episodes
Mediation and reparation service for potential entrants to and those housed within the Young People’s (supported accommodation) Pathway
It is proposed that following the tender there will be four separate contracts for the four services.
Please note once again that this tender is subject to agreement by the appropriate council member. Should the tender be agreed an advert will be published on this site during December 2012. All expressions of interest would be through the council’s online tender system EU Supply.
5. CPV Codes:
85311300 – Welfare services for children and young people.
6. NUTS Codes :
UKI1 – Inner London
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: Inner London,
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority:
9. Estimated Value of Requirement: Category F: 1M to 5M
10. Deadline for Expression of Interest: 01/02/2013 12:00:00
11. Address to which they must be sent:
12. Other Information:
Other Information: The contracting authority considers that this contract may be suitable for economic operators that are small or medium enterprises (SMEs).However, any selection of tenderers will be based solely on the criteria set out for the procurement,and the contract will be awarded on the basis of the most economically advantageous tender. TKR-20121127-PRO-4414076
Period of Work Start date: 01/08/2013
Period of Work End date: 31/07/2016
Award Criteria: Most economically advantageous tender as specified by the weightings below
Weighting Priority Award Criteria Details
Quality (further details to be confirmed at tender stage)
Is this a Framework Agreement?: no