Supported Accommodation for Offenders or Ex-Offenders Hartlepool
Hartlepool Borough Council wishes to invite tenders for the Provision of Supported Accommodation for Offenders or Ex-Offenders (Males Only).
- Hartlepool Borough Council
- Supported Accommodation for Offenders or Ex-Offenders
- Hartlepool Borough Council wishes to invite tenders for the Provision of Supported Accommodation for Offenders or Ex-Offenders (Males Only):
The description of the service is as follows:-
– The Service will provide supported accommodation to 11 male offenders or ex-offenders who are homeless or in housing need, in a purpose built supported housing scheme.
– The property is provided in Hartlepool and owned by Home Group, Gosforth Park, Newcastle.
– The Service Users will occupy their own self contained flats within the provided property.
– The Service will be for Service Users, aged between 18-65, who are normally residents of Hartlepool or part of a managed transfer through Probation Services.
– The Service will be available to High Risk, Sex Offenders or Risk to Children Offenders which will be assessed on a case by case basis along with a thorough risk assessment with Probation Services to ensure the safety of service users, staff and members of the public.
– The Service will provide 121 hours of support work per week, Monday to Sunday between the hours of8.00am – 10pm, 365 days a year.
– Onsite concierge service will be provided from 9.45pm to 8.15am, Monday to Sunday. The concierge service will be the responsibility of Home Group (the landlord)
– The Service will also provide pre-tenancy support for those moving into the Service and post tenancy support for those Service Users moving on from the Service for up to 8 Service Users.
– An additional cost will be incurred by the successful provider in relation to the rental of the office space within the Service. Early indications would be £50-£85 per week for the rental to Home Group.
- Miss Karen Burke
- Email Address:
- 01429 523009
- Civic Centre
- 11/09/2014 17:00
- 17/10/2014 12:00
- 24 (months)
- 24 (months)
- Express an interest online