Temporary Staff Framework – Sheffield Hallam University
The university is seeking to appoint up 3 agencies on to a Framework Agreement.
Temporary Staff Framework
Sheffield Hallam University e-Tendering
- Placement services of office-support personnel – 79612000
- Supply services of personnel including temporary staff – 79620000
- Supply services of office personnel – 79621000
Location of contract
Value of contract
20 April 2021
19 May 2021
Contract start date
10 August 2021
Contract end date
10 August 2025
Restricted procedure (OJEU)
Contract is suitable for SMEs?
Contract is suitable for VCSEs?
The University is seeking to appoint up 3 agencies on to a Framework Agreement with the professional expertise and service capability to provide cost-effective temporary workers. Support is required for a number of reasons including cover for sickness absence, a short-term increase in workload or to undertake a one-off task for a short period of time. The University may have a requirement for the use of temporary staff, within all the Colleges, Institutes and Directorates stated above, and across both City and Collegiate campuses.
- Tender Notice
- Additional information on how to apply for this contract
- Additional text
- Full details are available in the tender documents which can be found at https://in-tendhost.co.uk/sheffieldhallamuniversity/aspx/Home
Is a Recurrent Procurement Type? : No
How to apply
Follow the instructions given in the description or the more information section.
About the buyer