Tender for Apprenticeship Scheme
To supply the provision of a bespoke apprenticeship scheme. To provide mechanicaI and electrical training to the standard as specified by Anglian Water. To provide accommodation with pastoral care, on a 24 hour basis.
UK-Peterborough: education and training services
Periodic indicative notice – utilities
This notice is a call for competition: no
This notice aims at reducing time-limits for receipt of tenders: no
Section I: Contracting entity
Anglian Water Services
Supply Chain, Thorpe Wood House, Thorpe Wood
For the attention of: Irene Pollock
PE3 6WT Peterborough
General address of the contracting entity: www.anglianwater.co.uk
Further information can be obtained from: The above mentioned contact point(s)
Section II: Object of the contract
Service category No 24: Education and vocational education services
To provide mechanicaI and electrical training to the standard as specified by Anglian Water.
To provide accommodation with pastoral care, on a 24 hour basis.
80000000, 80400000, 80510000, 80520000, 80530000
Duration in months: 48 (from the award of the contract)
Range: between 750 000 and 1 000 000 GBP
Section IV: Procedure and administrative information
Section VI: Complementary information
Reference to project(s) and/or programme(s): Where ever possible the Supplier shall seek to reclaim all available Government or European funding.
Key questions will be assessed by Pass Fail or RAG basis, and bidders who do not meet the minimum criteria will be rejected.
1. Name of your company.
2. Address of your company.
3. Company Registration of your company.
4. Contact name.
5. Telephone number.
6. Email address.
7 Bidders shall confirm they can deliver the training as listed. This shall be a Pass Fail question.
8. Anglian Water is keen to ensure the safety of our younger employees. Can you provide information on how you would ensure the safety and well being of our employees in your care. This should cover a 24 hour period. This shall be a Pass Fail question
9. Bidders shall indicate if the accommodation complies with Furniture & Furnishings (Fire Safety) Regulations 1988 or as amended from time to time. Please provide evidence of any appropriate certification. This shall be a Pass Fail question.
10. Bidders shall indicate if the accommodation is checked annually by a Gas Safety Engineer. Please include evidence of any appropriate records. This shall be a Pass Fail question.
11. Bidders shall indicate if the accommodation complies with applicable building regulations. Please include evidence of any appropriate records. This shall be a Pass Fail question.
12. Are you a member of IMechE? Please include copies of any appropriate certification. This shall be a RAG question.
13. Please include details of other bespoke apprenticeship schemes you have developed with companies similar to Anglian Water. Please include details of the type of training and the successful pass rate. This is a RAG question.
VI.4)Date of dispatch of this notice:31.8.2012