To provide full ASD diagnostic assessments which consist of approximately four appointments in line with NICE guidance.
Provision of Autism spectrum disorder (ASD) diagnostic Assessments
Oxleas NHS Foundation Trust
- Psychiatrist or psychologist services – 85121270
Location of contract
Value of contract
£450,000 to £500,000
3 October 2022
15 October 2022
Contract start date
16 October 2022
Contract end date
17 October 2022
Open procedure (above threshold)
Contract is suitable for SMEs?
Contract is suitable for VCSEs?
Provision of Autism spectrum disorder (ASD) Service is intended to provide full ASD diagnostic assessments which consist of approximately four appointments in line with NICE guidance.
Experience of clinicians
– Clinicians carrying out the diagnostic assessments will have a current and valid registration to Health and Care Professionals Council (HCPC).
– Clinicians carrying out the diagnostic assessments will have previous experience in diagnosing adults with ASD and comorbid MH psychiatric disorders.
– Clinicians administering the ADOS 2 will have formal training in administration of ADOS 2.
– Clinicians administering the ADOS 2 will commit to attending a minimum of 1 consensus reliability meetings offered by the Oxleas ASD Service during the year (no charge)
Clinical Space Provision
– The provider will guarantee access to own clinical space for diagnostic assessments.
– The clinical space provided will need to be within easy reach by private or public transport and preferably within the boroughs of Bexley, Bromley and Greenwich.
Capacity and timeframe
– The successful provider will commit to completing 500 (indicative activity) diagnostic assessments within the timeframe of 12 months
– Once commenced assessments should not last longer than 6 weeks.
– Final report should be produced and shared within 6 weeks of final feedback appointment.
Previous notice about this procurement
- Published 3 October 2022
How to apply
Follow the instructions given in the description or the more information section.
About the buyer
Oxleas NHS Foundation Trust, Pinewood House, Pinewood Place,