Tender for Business Intelligence Software Package
Unlocking Data to Inform Secure Investment.
The Department for Business, Energy and Industrial Strategy
- Business intelligence software package – 48482000
Location of contract
Value of contract
4 October 2021
2 November 2021
Contract start date
26 November 2021
Contract end date
28 March 2025
Contract is suitable for SMEs?
Contract is suitable for VCSEs?
To enable the Investment Security Unit within the Department to fulfil its role, the Department requires:
•provision of access to online platforms containing detailed information about ongoing UK-inbound foreign investment, covering a range of different types of transactions and geographical regions;
•provision of the ability to conduct detailed due diligence on specific investments at pace; and
•provision of expert market analysis of certain sectors and/or technologies. These will likely be connected to one or more of the 17 sensitive areas of the UK’s economy.
For further details please see the Invitation to Tender documentation.
- Tender notice
- Please follow this link to view the notice.
How to apply
Follow the instructions given in the description or the more information section.
About the buyer
1 Victoria Street
- Tail Spend Managed Service Provider for Software – Request for Information
- Supply IT Hardware and Software to Cheshire Constabulary – Request for Quotation
- Multifunctional Devices, Print and Digital Workflow Services for UK Government and Public Sector
- Staff Rostering System – Request for Information