Tender for Centre Public Realm Works – Birmingham
The council wishes to establish a contract to undertake public realm works in the city centre.
City Centre Public Realm Works
Birmingham City Council
- Construction work – 45000000
- Works for complete or part construction and civil engineering work – 45200000
- Urban development construction work – 45211360
Location of contract
Value of contract
15 April 2021
18 May 2021
Contract start date
27 July 2021
Contract end date
30 October 2023
Open procedure (OJEU)
Contract is suitable for SMEs?
Contract is suitable for VCSEs?
The Council wishes to establish a contract to undertake public realm works in the city centre.
The following works are required:
• An improved public realm in the area outside of the Council House to create an attractive focal point in the city centre, improving the overall experience for visitors and better connectivity; particularly those arriving to support the Commonwealth Games;
• Reinstatement of the River Fountain;
• Provision of hostile vehicle mitigation measures at 8 locations within the area
The contract will last for a period of approximately 24 months (unless terminated under agreement provisions).
The Council will be using its free to use e-tendering system (in-tend) for the administration of this procurement process and potential suppliers must register with the system to be able to express an interest. If you wish to express an interest in this opportunity please click on the following link to access https://in-tendhost.co.uk/birminghamcc/ and submit your details to register. You will then be sent details on how to log on which will enable you to download all relevant Invitation to Tender (ITT) documentation.
If you are unable to register with In-tend or have any questions or problems on how to use this web site please either email us at: email@example.com or call CPS Helpdesk on 0121 464 8000.
Your completed tender submission should be returned by noon on 18th May 2021 via the ‘in-tend’ system https://in-tendhost.co.uk/birminghamcc
- Tender Notice
- Additional information on how to apply for this contract
- Additional text
- If you are interested in tendering please click on the following link to access Birmingham City Council’s tender Portal.
Is a Recurrent Procurement Type? : No
How to apply
Follow the instructions given in the description or the more information section.
About the buyer
10 Woodcock Street
0121 464 0099