Tender for Coronial Post Mortem and Mortuary Services – Lincolnshire
To provide facilities and personnel to undertake post mortem/autopsies including in cases where criminal charges may arise.
Lincolnshire County Council (LCC) is establishing a Dynamic Purchasing System (DPS) for the provision of Coronial Post Mortem and Mortuary Services.
It is likely that the initial requirements will be in batches to cover LCC’s existing requirements which are under contract until 31/08/2021.
It is envisaged that the DPS will be valid for a period of 5 years with options to extend further.
It is intended that within the duration of the DPS, other Public Bodies (a list of which is attached to this advert) may be able to use the DPS for their Coronial Post Mortem and Mortuary Service requirements.
In summary the Post Mortem and Associated Services shall consist of the following services:
• Facilities for the secure, monitored and supervised receipt, storage and release of bodies under the jurisdiction of HM Senior Coroner
• Facilities and personnel to undertake post mortem/autopsies including in cases where criminal charges may arise
• Facilities for the identification and viewing of bodies by relatives and friends, taking into account their emotional and cultural needs
• Provision of post-mortem reports to HM Senior Coroner
• Provision of statistics and reports to HM Senior Coroner and the Council
Estimated contract dates
Current Dynamic Purchasing System (DPS) round information
Expression of interest window
From 07/06/2021 12:00 to 07/07/2021 17:30