Tender for Cyber Security Centre
1. To provide 24/7 monitoring of the Housing 21 IT estate via an external dedicated cyber security company.
Tender for the Provision of a Cyber Security Centre
- IT services: consulting, software development, Internet and support – 72000000
Location of contract
Value of contract
8 August 2022
9 September 2022
Contract start date
20 November 2023
Contract end date
19 November 2026
Contract is suitable for SMEs?
Contract is suitable for VCSEs?
Housing 21 wish to procure and implement a new Security Operation Centre (SOC) to improve their security posture in 2 key areas:
1. To provide 24/7 monitoring of the Housing 21 IT estate via an external dedicated cyber security company, being able to provide initial triage of security alerts, take immediate containment actions in the event of a cyber security incident and escalate to the Housing 21 security team.
2. And to provide consolidated visibility and centralised audit logging of core servers, enabling server security logging to be stored centrally to prevent destruction or tampering of the audit logs and enable quicker cyber security incident response.
The value on the tender advert includes consideration of an anticipated spend on this project, but also makes provision for any further relates services or supplies that does not materially alter the substance of this opportunity.
- Tender notice
- Please follow this link to view the notice.
How to apply
Follow the instructions given in the description or the more information section.
About the buyer
10th Floor, Tricorn House,
Birmingham, B16 8TP,