Tender for Door Entry and CCTV Systems
Door Entry, CCTV and Warden Call Systems.
United Kingdom-Wrexham: Repair and maintenance services of electrical building installations
Section I: Contracting authority
Wrexham County Borough Council
Housing Services, Ruthin Road
Contact point(s): Housing and Public Protection
For the attention of: David R. Jones
LL13 7TU Wrexham
Telephone: +44 1978315381
General address of the contracting authority: www.wrexham.gov.uk
Address of the buyer profile: http://www.sell2wales.gov.uk/search/Search_AuthProfile.aspx?ID=AA0264
Further information can be obtained from: The above mentioned contact point(s)
Specifications and additional documents (including documents for competitive dialogue and a dynamic purchasing system) can be obtained from: Wrexham County Borough Council
Please follow web link below
For the attention of: David R Jones
Please follow web link below
Telephone: +44 1798315381
Internet address: https://etenderwales.bravosolution.co.uk/web/login.shtml
Tenders or requests to participate must be sent to: The above mentioned contact point(s)
Section II: Object of the contract
Service category No 1: Maintenance and repair services
Main site or location of works, place of delivery or of performance: Wrexham, North Wales.
NUTS code UKL23
The contract will commence on 1.11.2013 and run for a 2 year period, ending on 31.10.2015. The contract may be extended for a further 2 years (in single year increments) with written agreement of both parties. The annual value of the contract is estimated to be approximately 250 000 GBP. Suppliers are asked to provide a schedule of rates for the works/services required as detailed within the Commercial Envelope of the E-Tender. A Qualification Envelope and Technical Envelope will also have to be completed as part of the tender.
WCBC intends to award to the contract to the Most Economically Advantageous Tender (MEAT) based on an award criteria of 80 % cost and 20 % quality.
For the purpose of this tender WCBC is utilising E-tender technology. Organisations will be required to complete and submit their Tender submissions via the following link:
(Tender Reference: WCBC – Door Entry, CCTV and Warden Call Systems project_26018 – itt_39602)
If you feel you would like support with completing an electronic tender, the Welsh Government Business Wales service offers free support and guidance. For more information please contact Lynne Lewis at: firstname.lastname@example.org or +44 1978667321. Further information regarding this service has also been included as an attachment to this tender.
The last date for clarification messages via the message portal will be 20.8.2013 at 17:00. The closing date for submissions of tenders will be 2.9.2013 at 12:00.
Note: The authority is using eTenderwales to carry out this procurement process. Please note this is a separate website and if you are not already registered, registration will be required.
To access eTenderwales, express your interest in this notice and access the tender documentation please visit: https://etenderwales.bravosolution.co.uk/web/login.shtml and search for PQQ/ITT code itt_39602 within the appropriate area.
50711000, 50710000, 31200000, 35100000, 35121000, 35121300, 35125300, 50610000
Estimated value excluding VAT: 500 000 GBP
Description of these options: The contract term may be extended for a period up to 2 years, in single year increments, upon written agreement of both parties.
Section III: Legal, economic, financial and technical information
Invoices for each order should be submitted to the Contract Administrator within 7 days of completion of the works. All works will be post inspected by the Contract Administrator and payments will be made in accordance with the contract. Joint post inspections will be undertaken as required by the Contract Administrator. Any defective works found shall be rectified within 5 working days of being registered with the contractor.
(2) All candidates will be required to produce a certificate or declaration demonstrating that the candidate, their directors, or any other person who has powers of representation, decision or control of the candidate has not been convicted of conspiracy, corruption, bribery, or money laundering. Failure to provide such a declaration will result in the candidate being declared ineligible and they will not be selected to participate in this procurement process.
(3) All candidates will be required to produce a certificate or declaration demonstrating that they have not been convicted of a criminal offence relating to the conduct of their business or profession.
(4) All candidates will be required to produce a certificate or declaration demonstrating that they have not committed an act of grave misconduct in the course of their business or profession.
(5) All candidates must comply with the requirements of the State in which they are established, regarding registration on the professional or trade register.
(6) Any candidate found to be guilty of serious misrepresentation in providing any information required, may be declared ineligible and not selected to continue with this procurement process.
(7) All candidates will have to demonstrate that they are licensed, or a member of the relevant organisation, in the State where they are established, when the law of that State prohibits the provision of the services, described in this notice, by a person who is not so licensed or who is not a member of the relevant organisation.
(2) All candidates will be required to provide evidence of relevant professional risk indemnity insurance.
(3) All candidates will be required to provide a statement, covering the 3 previous financial years including the overall turnover of the candidate and the turnover in respect of the activities which are of a similar type to the subject matter of this notice.
(4) All candidates will be required to provide statements of accounts or extracts from those accounts relating to their business. the bidder is established.
(1) A statement of the candidate’s average annual number of staff and managerial staff over the previous 3 years.
(2) Details of the educational and professional qualifications of their managerial staff; and those of the person(s) who would be responsible for providing the services or carrying out the work or works under the contract.
(3) All candidates will be required to provide certification from an independent body attesting conformity to environmental management standards in accordance with the Community Eco-Management and Audit Scheme (EMAS); or the European standard BS EN ISO 14001.
(4) All candidates will be required to provide certification drawn up by an independent body attesting the compliance of the economic operator with quality assurance standards based on the relevant European standards.
(5) Certificates drawn up by official quality control institutes or agencies of recognised competence attesting the conformity of products clearly identified by references to specifications or standards.
(6) Samples, descriptions and/or photographs, the authenticity of which must be certified if the contracting authority so requests.
(7) A statement of the principal goods sold or services provided by the supplier or the services provider in the past 3 years, detailing the dates on which the goods were sold or the services provided; the consideration received; the identity of the person to whom the goods were sold or the services were provided.
(8) A check may be carried out by the contracting authority or by a competent official body of the State in which the candidate is established, to verify the technical capacity of the candidate; and if relevant, on the candidates study and research facilities and quality control measures.
(9) A statement of the candidate’s technical facilities; measures for ensuring quality; and their study and research facilities.
(10) An indication of the proportion of the contract which the services provider intends possibly to subcontract.
(11) A statement of the technicians or technical services available to the candidate to carry out the work under the contract; or be involved in the production of goods or the provision of services under the contract; particularly those responsible for quality control, whether or not they are independent of the candidate.
(12) A statement of the tools, plant or technical equipment available to the service provider or contractor for carrying out the contract.
(13) A list of works carried out over the past 5 years, detailing the value of the consideration received; when and where the work or works were carried out; and whether they were carried out according to the rules of the trade or profession and properly completed.
Section IV: Procedure
Section VI: Complementary information
VI.5)Date of dispatch of this notice:18.7.2013