A 4 year contract is required to provide English audio transcription services on secure premises, either at NCA sites or off-site on supplier premises.
English Audio Transcription Services
National Crime Agency
Administration services – 75100000
Legal services – 79100000
Office-support services – 79500000
Location of contract
Value of contract
£0 to £600,000
19 February 2021
23 March 2021
Contract start date
1 July 2021
Contract end date
30 June 2025
Open procedure (OJEU)
Contract is suitable for SMEs?
Contract is suitable for VCSEs?
A 4 year contract is required to provide English audio transcription services on secure premises, either at NCA sites or off-site on supplier premises. This material may be, but is not limited to, interviews of victims and witnesses as part of a criminal investigation.
The NCA requires:
– a transcription service from audio recorded media;
– production of a transcription to be in accordance with NCA security requirements;
– maintenance of auditable records for the receipt, secure storage and return of recordings;
– data in transit and at rest may be in the UK only;
– provider needs to be located in the UK;
– all personnel employed on this framework agreement must undergo the HMG requirements in respect of the Baseline Personnel Security Standard (BPSS) and must hold or be prepared to undertake SC Enhanced level security clearance
Bids are allowable for each of the following lots separately ie each lot could be awarded to a different supplier.
Lot 1 – On site
Lot 2 – Off Site
The initial contract is for 4 years but will have an option to extend for a further 2 years at yearly intervals (4 + 1 + 1).