Tender for Enterprise Resource Planning Software Package
LBBD are seeking a hosted software solution which provides the following functions: 1) HR – covering organisational structure and position administration, resource administration.
United Kingdom-Barking: Enterprise resource planning software package
Section I: Contracting authority
I.1)Name and addresses
Postal address: Barking town hall
NUTS code: UKI52 Barking & Dagenham and Havering
Postal code: IG11 7LU
Country: United Kingdom
Telephone: +44 2087242816
I.4)Type of the contracting authority
Section II: Object
II.1.2)Main CPV code
II.1.3)Type of contract
This procurement is for the provision of an ERP software solution and implementation.
II.1.5)Estimated total value
II.1.6)Information about lots
II.2.2)Additional CPV code(s)
II.2.3)Place of performance
II.2.4)Description of the procurement:
LBBD are seeking a hosted software solution which provides the following functions:
1) HR – covering organisational structure and position administration, resource administration, absence management, performance management;
3) purchase to pay – covering supplier master data management, requisitions (including punch out), purchase orders, product and category management, goods and service receipting (GRN); Incoming invoices (including e-invoices and AP interfaces), payment requests, periodic payments, purchase cards, AP payments;
5) sales to cash – covering customer master data management, debtors invoicing, debt management and legal debt recovery, recurring invoices;
6) general ledger – covering chart of accounts and coding structure master data, multi-company set-up and consolidation, bank reconciliation, asset accounting, project accounting.
The solution will also need to provide cross-functional capability in areas such as the following:
• configurable reports, enquiries and analytics;
• configurable workflows;
• configurable tasks/reminder notifications to users;
• O365 Integration, including email;
• single sign-on/multi-factor authentication;
• mobile device capability for transaction entry and approval.
In addition to the above, LBBD is interested in evaluating solutions which can also provide the following functionality, although these may not be included within the initial go-live scope:
• case management;
• occupational health;
• health and safety;
• learning and development;
• strategic procurement – supplier, tender and contract management.
Critically, the new solution must significantly improve the User Experience (UX) across all of these functions for employees (2 500+), line managers (430+) and budget managers (170+).
LBBD are aiming to go-live on the new solution by 1 October 2021 and seek to understand from suppliers the approach they would plan to take in order to safely deliver the initial functional scope (as defined) by that date.
II.2.7)Duration of the contract, framework agreement or dynamic purchasing system
This contract can be renewed past it’s original 5-year term, on a yearly basis, to a term of 10 years in total.
II.2.9)Information about the limits on the number of candidates to be invited
Ability to provide the core requirements.
II.2.10)Information about variants
II.2.11)Information about options
II.2.13)Information about European Union funds
If interested in this opportunity, please register at https://lbbd.bravosolution.co.uk/ to access the SQ and additional tender documentation
Section III: Legal, economic, financial and technical information
III.1.2)Economic and financial standing
III.1.3)Technical and professional ability
Section IV: Procedure
IV.1.1)Type of procedure
A PIN was issued that was not a call for competition, this allows the the minimum time limit for the receipt of initial tenders to be shortened to 10 days.
IV.1.4)Information about reduction of the number of solutions or tenders during negotiation or dialogue
IV.1.5)Information about negotiation
IV.1.8)Information about the Government Procurement Agreement (GPA)
IV.2.1)Previous publication concerning this procedure
IV.2.2)Time limit for receipt of tenders or requests to participate
IV.2.3)Estimated date of dispatch of invitations to tender or to participate to selected candidates
IV.2.4)Languages in which tenders or requests to participate may be submitted:
IV.2.6)Minimum time frame during which the tenderer must maintain the tender
Section VI: Complementary information
VI.1)Information about recurrence
VI.2)Information about electronic workflows
Postal address: Royal Courts of Justice, The Strand
Postal code: WC2A 2LL
Country: United Kingdom
VI.5)Date of dispatch of this notice: