South West Sub Regional Local Authorities’ Tender for Independent Fostering Agency Placements
- The Local Authorities are seeking tenders from suitably skilled and experienced registered Independent Fostering Agencies (IFAs).
- Gloucestershire County Council
- South West Sub Regional Local Authorities’ Tender for Independent Fostering Agency Placements
- Gloucestershire County Council is one of the participating Authorities in the following, to obtain the tender documents please follow the instructions below.
DO NOT LOG IN AND REGISTER AN INTEREST USING THIS PORTAL.
PLEASE USE THE BRISTOL PORTAL AS OUTLINED BELOW
South West Sub Regional Local Authorities’
Tender for Independent Fostering Agency Placements
for Children and Young People
Bristol City Council is acting as the Authority appointed to lead this open tender process on behalf of eight participating Local Authorities. The participating Authorities are:-
– Bath & North East Somerset Council
– Bristol City Council
– Dorset County Council
– Gloucestershire County Council
– North Somerset Council
– South Gloucestershire Council
– Swindon Borough Council (*)
– Wiltshire Council
collectively referred to as the Local Authorities.
The Framework Agreement will commence from 1st April 2013 and the contract period will be for two years (to March 2015) with an option to extend for a further two years (to March 2017) making 4 years in total.
The Local Authorities are seeking tenders from suitably skilled and experienced registered Independent Fostering Agencies (IFAs)
· currently with registered carers living within any of these Local Authorities or within 20 miles of their boundaries; or
· planning to have registered carers living within any of these Local Authorities or within 20 miles of their boundaries by 31st March 2014.
The procurement will be based on existing and future needs of the Local Authorities for foster placements including, but not restricted to, teenagers, parent and child assessment placements, children with complex needs, children with other disabilities and sibling groups.
Framework Agreements will be awarded to those IFAs passing the selection criteria based on the most economically advantageous terms as detailed in the tender pack. Each Local Authority will enter into separate tiered Framework Agreements with the successful IFAs.
To learn more and apply for this tender opportunity all applicants must register on Bristol’s e-procurement system – the Proactis Supplier Portal: https://www.proactisplaza.com/SupplierPortal
Documents will be available on Proactis from 12th October 2012, Proactis Ref REQD1000466
All tenderers will then be requested to submit a Questionnaire by completing the online questions. These questions should be completed and returned together with any other supporting documents, via the Proactis Supplier Portal web site by:
12 noon on Monday 19th November 2012
(*) Swindon Borough Council will be a participating Local Authority but may not opt into this Framework until either July 2013; or July 2014 if it extends it’s own current Framework Agreement.
Bristol City Council is a public authority within the meaning of the Freedom of Information Act 2000, and all correspondence, documentation received will be dealt with in accordance with the Act.
- Ms Brenda Yearwood
- Email Address:
- 01452 426336
- Shire Hall
- 18/10/2012 11:00
- 19/11/2012 06:00
- 48 (months)
- 0 (months)