Warwickshire County Council is seeking a single provider, consortia or similar to provide an integrated physical health service.
Healthier Warwickshire – Integrated Physical Health Service
Warwickshire County Council
- Health services – 85100000
- Guidance and counselling services – 85312300
- Guidance services – 85312310
Location of contract
Value of contract
IT-208-14460-WCC – 14460
26 September 2022
31 October 2022
Contract start date
1 July 2023
Contract end date
30 June 2026
Open procedure (above threshold)
Contract is suitable for SMEs?
Contract is suitable for VCSEs?
Warwickshire County Council (the Council) is seeking a single provider, consortia or similar to provide an integrated physical health service whereby Health Professionals, Warwickshire residents and patients can access a range of physical health services to prevent physical ill-health, improve physical health and wellbeing and reduce inequalities.
The service will include the following core elements:
1. Single Point of Access and Universal Support (triage)
2. Physical Activity on Referral and Weight Management
3. Smoking Cessation
4. NHS Health Checks – supporting Primary Care, delivering Community Health Checks and Point of Care Testing
The service will be underpinned by a tiered approach, whereby a service user will receive tailored support and intervention based on their health need, readiness to change and motivation. In addition, a Warwickshire wide service will be delivered whilst adopting a place-based approach by focusing provision on specific areas of the county and targeted community groups with greatest levels of poor health outcomes to tackle health inequalities.
Service provision will be free for all service users. The only financial contribution for service users will be the discounted leisure centre memberships via the physical activity on referral pathway.
- Additional information on how to apply for this contract
- Additional text
- Warwickshire County Council will be using its e-tendering system (CSW-JETS) for the administration of this procurement process. Providers must register with the system to be able to express an interest and download documents. The web address for CSW-JETS is: https://in-tendhost.co.uk/csw-jets/aspx/Home Registration and use of CSW-JETS is free. All correspondence or clarifications relating to this procurement must be via the CSW-JETS correspondence function. If you are having trouble registering with CSW-JETS please email us at: email@example.com Providers must register on CSW-JETS and express an interest in this project in order to download tender documents and be able to correspond with us about this procurement.
Is a Recurrent Procurement Type? : Yes
How to apply
Follow the instructions given in the description or the more information section.
About the buyer