To transport approximately 221 large objects from their current location.
One Collection Internal Moves: Large Object Moves Project
Science Museum Group
- Motor vehicles for the transport of goods – 34130000
- Road transport services – 60100000
- Museum services – 92521000
Location of contract
Value of contract
£0 to £950,000
1 November 2022
30 November 2022
Contract start date
1 May 2023
Contract end date
31 October 2023
Open procedure (above threshold)
Contract is suitable for SMEs?
Contract is suitable for VCSEs?
The Science Museum Group is seeking a Service Provider to transport approximately 221 large objects from their current location within aircraft hangars at its National Collections Centre, Wroughton to Building ONE at the same site. It is intended that the movement of these objects will begin in May 2023 and conclude in October 2023.
- Additional information on how to apply for this contract
- Additional text
- You can view our tender documents and apply for the opportunity here: https://in-tendhost.co.uk/sciencemuseumgroup/aspx/Home
Is a Recurrent Procurement Type? : No
How to apply
Follow the instructions given in the description or the more information section.