Tender for Mailing and Print Management Services – East Midlands
EEM wishes to procure and enter into Framework Agreements with multiple Service Providers for the provision of printing, mailing, fulfilment.
Mailing and Print Management Services
Efficiency East Midlands Limited
- Printing and related services – 79800000
Location of contract
Value of contract
27 April 2021
18 June 2021
Contract start date
13 September 2021
Contract end date
12 September 2025
Open procedure (OJEU)
Contract is suitable for SMEs?
Contract is suitable for VCSEs?
Efficiency East Midlands Ltd (EEM) is a not for profit consortium which establishes and manages a range of framework and DPS agreements. Our membership has now grown to 223 public sector organisations including housing associations and ALMO’s, Local Authorities, NHS trusts, Education Providers, Blue Light Services, Government Agencies and Charities.
EEM have also established a formal collaboration with 3 like-minded procurement consortia – Westworks, South East Consortium and Advantage South West. The membership list for these three consortia may be obtained from the following website addresses:
EEM wishes to procure and enter into framework agreements with multiple Service Providers for the provision of printing, mailing, fulfilment and additional and associated services, including the distribution to end postal providers.
Contracting Authorities who wish to procure a Service Provider that are able to offer a number of print, mailing, fulfillment and associated services, ranging from one off solutions through to a full print management service, can compliantly do so via EEM0025.
Contracting Authorities can use either a Direct Selection or Mini Competition to appoint a Service Provider. Further details and guidance on the selection processes for this framework can be located within Part A of the tender documentation.
The scope of this Framework covers all services for printing, mailing and fulfilment and will be utilised by EEM Members to meet their individual needs. The successful Service Providers should be capable of producing a wide range of black and white and colour printed material, including but not limited to the following;
• Direct and Transactional Mail
• Hybrid Mail Solutions
• Wide Scope of Print Items
• A Range of Alternative Formats (Easy Read, Large Print, Alternative Languages, Audio and Braille)
• Finishing services
• Fulfilment Services
• Secure Print Services
• Multichannel and Digital Solutions
• Associated Services
• Optional Service Extras
Service Providers should be aware that on occasion, there may be a requirement for urgent printing or unscheduled and urgent mailing requirements, therefore the Service Provider must be capable of offering a quick turnaround service.
- Bidding documents
- Additional text
- The call-off contracts to be awarded pursuant to the framework agreements to be entered at conclusion of the procurement exercise may extend for a duration of up to 5 years beyond expiry of the 4-year framework term.
Please note that the total potential framework value stated within this notice is in relation to the full 4-year framework and takes into consideration the lot structure, length of call off contracts and that the EEM membership may grow over the framework lifetime.
Where the contract notice states a maximum of suppliers to be appointed to the Framework, this means within each lot. EEM reserves the right to appoint less than the numbers stated.
This framework is being procured by Efficiency East Midlands Ltd (EEM) on behalf of their members and the other organisations described below as being authorised users. The following contracting authorities will be entitled to agree and award contracts under this framework agreement as Authorised Users:
1) any Member of EEM which for the avoidance of doubt currently includes 3 partner consortia – Westworks (www.westworks.org.uk), Advantage South West (www.advantagesouthwest.co.uk) and South East Consortium
(www.southeastconsortium.org.uk). A full list of current members is available at www.eem.org.uk
2) any future member of EEM or our partner consortia and in all cases being an organisation which has applied to join EEM or our partner consortia in accordance with the applicable constitutional documents;
3) An EEM participant being an organisation which is neither a current or EEM member (as defined at 1 above) nor a future member of EEM (as defined at 2 above).
Further details regarding the authorised users of this framework can be found in the ITT documents. To respond to this tender or review the documentation, please:
1) Go to the portal https://xantive.supplierselect.com
2) If you need to register a new account follow the prompts to set up your organisation;
3) When you sign in select ‘Public Projects’ from the menu (top right). A list of all open tenders will be displayed;
4) Select ‘EEM0025 Mailing and Print Management Services from the list of projects and then ‘Create Opportunity’. That will give you access to the basic information;
5) Click ‘Accept Opportunity’ to get more detail including all clarification logs. There is no obligation to submit a response;
6) If you do wish to submit a response, do so before the deadline by changing the status to submitted. You will only be allowed to submit if every mandatory question is answered.
How to apply
Follow the instructions given in the description or the more information section.
About the buyer
EEM Ltd, Unit 3, Maisies Way, The Village