The Framework Agreement will consist of a range of products that are used to assist with the toileting of patients, collection of samples and aid the administration of procedures.
Medical Pulp and Associated Products 2023
NHS Supply Chain
- Pulp – 03460000
Location of contract
North East, North West, Yorkshire and the Humber, East Midlands, West Midlands, East of England, London, South East, South West, Wales, Northern Ireland, Isle of Man
Value of contract
3 October 2022
7 November 2022
Contract start date
1 July 2023
Contract end date
30 June 2027
Open procedure (above threshold)
Contract is suitable for SMEs?
Contract is suitable for VCSEs?
The framework agreement will consist of a range of products that are used to assist with the toileting of patients, collection of samples and aid the administration of procedures. The ranges of products available under the framework agreement include; Disposable Medical Pulp, Medical Pulp support products, Macerators, Bedpan Washers and Absorbent products for use with Medical Pulp. Precise quantities are unknown. It is anticipated that initial expenditure will be in the region of GBP 52,500,000 to GBP 105,000,000 throughout the duration of this framework agreement (including all extension periods). However, this is approximate only and the values may vary depending on the requirements of those bodies purchasing under the framework agreement.
The tender has contract conditions that will require suppliers to demonstrate that they are managing ethical compliance at their organisation and manufacturing facilities.
Accessing the tender:
This procurement exercise will be conducted on the NHS Supply Chain eProcurement portal at https://nhssupplychain.app.jaggaer.com/
1) use URL https://nhssupplychain.app.jaggaer.com/ to access the NHS Supply Chain
2) if not yet registered:
– click on the ‘Register Here’ link to access the registration page,
– complete the registration pages.
If registration has been completed:
– login with URL https://nhssupplychain.app.jaggaer.com/
– Applicants should download the Supplier User Guide located within the eProcurement portal.
– Select “My ITT’s”,
– Select the three “…” to the top right hand side of the screen.
– Select “Help for Suppliers”. This will then open a new screen with a library of guidance document and a video which will guide you through how to submit a compliant bid.
Should Applicants require any system support or help to locate and submit a bid for the
opportunity they they should contact the Jaggaer Helpdesk on;
Tel: 0800 069 8630
Previous notice about this procurement
- Future opportunity
- Published 14 September 2022
How to apply
Follow the instructions given in the description or the more information section.
About the buyer
Don Valley House, Savile Street East